Chapter 26

Will was sitting cross-legged on his bed, all his photos of Catherine displayed around him. He was only wearing his boxershorts. His hair was still wet from the shower he just took. He was looking at one photo after another, taking it carefully in his left hand while gently touching the contours of Catherine's face or body with the index finger of his right hand, as if he would caress her.

It felt like he missed her even more now than during the past 15 years. It has been like he was used to the feeling being away from her. She had been nothing more than a dream. A past memory that he was holding on to. The girl he compared every new female person in his life with. And over the years she was getting more and more iconic. She seemed flawless in his memories. He knew she wasn't and he always knew that he was glorifying her more than it was good for him. She hadn't been a real person anymore. Something far away and he never thought that he would be able to touch her once more in his life.

But now after feeling her body again and again during the past few months, he couldn't stop thinking about how the sex felt with her. The taste of her was revived in his mouth. And it was better than his memory. So much better. Just watching the photos was not enough anymore. Wanking off while watching the photos was not enough, but it was all he was getting.

How could he manage to stay away from her? He knew that they were now forever connected because of Isabelle. Catherine had messaged him earlier, that they got the results. It was currently time for him to take responsibility for his child.

But every time he was thinking about that they had a child together; he was also thinking about how they made it. Their last sexual encounter had been a very hot and steamy one and had almost convinced him to stay with her. Even if it was not possible for him to recall exactly how she smelled and tasted at her precious lady parts, he knew that it was turning him on. And it turned him on right now just thinking about it. His boner was eagerly pressing against the fabric of his boxershorts, as if it was trying to free itself. He moaned and bit his lip, but it was to late to supress his horniness.

Although he didn't want to do it again, he couldn't resist touching himself. He remembered the time when they were studying in Reading and regularly stayed overnights at each other's place. Catherine really liked to use his morning glory for other purposes. She loved playing with his hard member in the morning. Giving him a hand job as a wake-up call or riding him awake. It was clearly the best feeling waking up horny and realising that he was going to ejaculate any minute.

His hand slipped into his shorts imagine it could be hers. He tried to be as gentle with himself as possible like she was always treating his member as carefully as possible, but of course the touch of his own hands made him realise immediately that it wasn't her and was just him jerking of.

With his left hand he searched feverishly through the photos to find the one with her exposed vulva. He took the photo and rubbed his face over it as if it was possible to touch her by doing so. His grip around his erected penis got stronger and he moaned loud not caring if Noah would hear him.

They had a lot of opportunities during the past months to do it. At Henry's house, in the pantry, in the bathroom on Christmas day, even that one morning when she just came by to give him the bracelet back. They could've done it a lot of times, but they didn't. And most of the time because he wasn't brave enough. Imagining how he just could have fucked her in the little pantry, he took his hard-on out of his pants.

His telephone rang.

"Oh fuck ... not now.", he sighed breathless and tried to get himself to his climax and ignore the ringing of the phone. He moaned and grabbed his member harder to quicken the process, but the phone kept on ringing and distracted him. He could not resist taking a short look on the display. He didn't know the displayed number. Thoughts that maybe Catherine was calling him from an unknown number rushed into his mind.

He let go of his erected penis and took the phone to answer the call.

"Hello? Will speaking.", he said still breathless.

"Hi. This is Carol Benet. Jeffrey Weaver gave me your number. Is it inconvenient right now? You can just call me back later if you want to.", a sweet girlish voice at the other end of the line said.

Will sighed, while putting his penis back into his shorts. "No, it's fine. Hello, Carol."

"Okay, fine. I scanned through the documents Jeffrey gave me and I think there a several points we have to discuss soon. There's still this do-it-yourself store your father owned. Did you already speak to the employees? There's this girl called Melissa who does the accounting. So, I advise that we should meet soon to discuss what opportunities you have there and then meet with Melissa and the staff of the store. They really need to know how it is going further. Well, I think Melissa did do a lot since your father was sick, but actually you're the owner not her. Anyways, are you free tonight? I'm currently in London so I just could pop by.", Carol blabbered.

"Ugh ... Well ... Yes ... I thought of selling ... maybe ... Yeah ... you can come by tonight ... if you want ... I don't know ... or maybe ... we'll better meet somewhere else ... tomorrow?", Will stammered.

Totally taken by surprise two sentences came into his mind. The first from Jeffrey: "I transferred all documents to my dear colleague Carol Benet. She is really good and promised me to help you out." The second one from Catherine: "Did you pay her to fuck him?"

But Carol totally ignored Will's stammering and said: "Okay. Jeffrey gave me your address, so I will be there around seven. See you then. Bye." Then she hung up.