3

"Ah, Hermosa there you are

"Ah, Hermosa there you are.."
.
.
.
.
"What do you want Chameleon?" I asked as I rolled my eyes at the brown haired boy.

"You~"

Istg, I'm about to beat your ass you flirt.

"Stop that Cami, I'll have to finish what I'm doing so I can finally get ready for the night, you should too" as I was about to leave he grabbed my arm making me face him, he looked at me pouting and knew exactly what he wanted.

"Ugh, fine come with me if you want for all I care" he smiled at me while I look at him with my usual poker face.

"Ah, I knew you cant resist me huh Mariposa?~" he smirked.

Him and his teasing smirk, dios mìo.

"Camilo, if you dont stop I will punch y-"

"Can y'all stop flirting and help us finish the decorations?" Your dad said putting decorations in the railings.

"He started it." I exclaimed.

"Right.."
.
.
.
"Clean your rooms! I don’t care how big they are."

"Has anybody seen my tiple?"

"One hour!" Abuela Alma said.

"Alright finally done, it's time to get ready for tonight.." I went to my room and head to my closet as I started to find a perfect dress for tonights ceremony.

" I went to my room and head to my closet as I started to find a perfect dress for tonights ceremony

(You can choose anydress of your choice btw)
.
.
.
I checked myself at the mirror admiring my outfit, I added light make-up to my face and went to head outside.

As I went outside my room I saw Mirabel heading out her room with Antonio, I decided to go yo their direction and patted Mirabels shoulder making her look back.
.
.
(Anyways Imma change it to "your/you" instead of "I/me" ykyk cuz it's just hard to form words with it for no reason sorry)
.
.
"Oh my gosh.." Mirabel said amused at your appearance, you smiled at her and looked at Antonio, leaning down at his height you patted his head and start caressing his cheek with a smile.