Valentine's Special

(Nah y'all I reached 2k reads like 2 days ago, and I'm almost in 3k OMG Y'ALL SLOW DOWN AHH💕💕💕💕)

.
.
.
February 14th, Valentine's the day of Romance and love. I was in the market buying gifts for Camilo of course, I ain't that bitch who would wait for him to give me stuff 🙄.

(yk what I change my mind, I'll use I/me :>..)

I bought Chocolates and flowers, for my gift I made a bracelet that is designed with a chameleon (its embroidered ig)

I went quickly to my room, since I was Avoiding Camilo at the moment for the suprised hehÉ-

Camilo's pov..

Today is Valentine's, ah yes my first Valentine's with mi vida, I went to the market to buy a gift for her, today everything must be perfect.

A ring caught my attention, I take a look at it and grabbed it, I gave it to the seller and payed.

"Ah Camilo, Happy Valentine's! I'm guessing this is for your girl?" He said. I blushed and nodded. He smiled and gave me the item.
.
.
.
Hmm.. Chocolates check, ring check, Her favorite drink check, and Flowers.. Right!
.
.
.
"HeyyY~ Isabela... You look nice today~!" I complimented.

"Ugh, you want something dont you?" She rolled her eyes and continued to admire the Cactus. I scoffed and crossed my arms. I stood behind her for 5 minutes and took a deep breath.

"So yeah, basically I need flowers—"

"Well damn you could've just asked." She looked at me and smirked, "for Y/n eh?" She wiggled her eyebrows and smiled. I turned dark red and stood there awkwardly.

She laughed and gave me the flower 'Middlemist Red'. I thanked her and went back to Casita, I noticed Y/n who went to her room, I gulped and began to head towards her room. I took a deep breath and knocked 3 times.

"Come in!!" She said.

I went in and closed the door. She turned to me and smiled. I blushed as she giggled.

She stood up from her seat and gestured me to sit down her bed. I sat down and gave her the gift. She looked at it and gave it a wide smile, "Happy Valentine's mi vida"

"Jeez happy Valentine's to you too, Thank you!!" She hugged me. I hugged back and pinned her to her bed.

😏

Your pov...

"H-hey! Get up so I'll give you my gift!" I blushed, he chuckled and got up, "here... Hope you like it!" I gave him the chocolates and flowers.

He smiled widely and hugged me, "thank you!!" I giggled as he opened the box, i gulped anxiously.

His eyes widen as he smiled, "you made this?" He said with teary eyes.

"Yea— woah, yo why are you crying?!"

"I—*sniff* it's *sob* beautiful—" he cried, I sweatdropped and hugged him.
.
.
.
"Ah mi vida! Where should we go!" He happily said. I chuckled and pointed at the bridge, "alright!" He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bridge. I giggled and made not so cold snow up our heads.

"Woah.." He said in awe.

"Hey.. Thank you for the gifts camilo really! I.. Yeah.."

Why does saying I love you is hard?!!!

"Same! I really love the bracelet" he putted his hand im my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

I smiled and made ice letters.

'I love you ^^'

He gasped and smiled widely.

"I love you too amor.. Forever and always" he kissed me as Fireworks started to shine in the sky. I smiled between the kiss and hugged him.
.
.
.
-600 words

Omg its short Ikik.

Well happy Valentine's y'all!!