9

.
.
.
"Hermosa-"

I threw the book I was currently reading on the side and nervously smiled.

"Heeeyyy.... Cami!! Hah! What b-brings you here-"

Don't stutter dammit!

"Mi amor..? What were you reading?" He asked suspiciously.

"W-well I-oh! You know we should...go and hang out!" I sweatdropped.

"I-is that 365 d-"

"No.... What do you mean 365 days pfffttt-I haven't heard if that!" I went to the door and pushed him out, "so... What do you need-"

"I saw that!!! You disgusting pervert-"

"Idiot, don't act like I didn't saw you reading sm-!" I argued.

"-SH!!" He said embarrassed. I laughed and patted his shoulder.

"Now we're equal."

.

We went to the market to buy things, I sighed and removed my hand on Camilo's, he pouted which made me giggle.

"Buy what you need Cami, I'll just be there to buy fruits alright?" I said and left

No ones pov...

Camilo roam around looking for something he needs, he found a thing that caught his interest.

"It's beautiful isnt it?" A girl said.

(Here comes drama 😍)

"It is..." Camilo said. She chuckled and examined the item in his hand.

"So.. Camilo Madrigal am I right?"

"Mhm! How about you??" Camilo turned his attention to her, She smiled and offered her hand for a hand shake which he gladly accepted.

"Elaine Serrano, call me Ela!" She happily said.

"Nice to meet you Ela." Camilo smiled as she blushed. They both looked at each others eyes, one had the look of love and interest. Camilo let go of her hand and cleared his throat, "soo.. What are you doing?"

"Oh! My father owns this shop, I was just looking after it since he was busy on doing something."

"I see"

They chatted for a while, they both were laughing and giggling looking like they were having fun.

Someone cleared their throat which caught the two persons attention, Y/n looked at the two with death glares which made the boy shiver. Y/n being jealous isnt really a good sight to see-Camilo blushed knowing damn well she was jealous he found it extremely hot, the brunette girl sweatdropped as she looked down.

"Am I interrupting something..?" Y/n said with venom in her voice.

"N-no no! Not a-at all.. Uh.." The girl stuttered.

"Good. Then I'll be taking my man now, bye."

The both walked silently as Y/n was planning murder.

Bury the body 6 ft under, and plant a tree above it so it will be illegal for someone to dig-

"Look I'm sorry-"

"Hm..." She hummed while wearing her poker face, he gulped and fidgeted his fingers.

.

"Mi amor!! Notice me! Dammit I'm sorry okay? She's only befriending me-"

"Befreinding you? Are you that fucking dence?! She's literally flirting with you!" She yelled.