chapter 1

The end of the summer vacation had caught off every student to work up in the class activities. The start of a new academy year is always the most painful for every student who hate studying or for those scholars who are feeling death approaching soon as the days go by with new syllabuses and notes that seem to never end. But there some who enjoy studying, well i don't know em at all. The new school years brings off new experiences as well as an inspiration for a dramatic change in a students life as if anticipated from the beginning. This goes to our certain protagonist for the story.

Takemichi was an enchanting boy whose appearance was always that overlooked by the people. His oceanic orbs had a perfect touch of fantasy, as if oceans had dropped off in the boys eyes like a promotion to reality from a Disney movie. The blue colour, that was loved by all, would definately make every one forget about the contrasting silhouette. The raven coloured dark strainds giving of a magnificent display of the living figure. He was an average body guy with a little femine touch to his personality, which was kindness combined with pure gentleness. A pleasing charisma that would draw everyone who would be interested in the male. But only those who were interested. His slender figure was the kind that radiated a belief of trust, that is what that had kept takemichi from being bad mouthed by any human in the universe.

The atmosphere of the new academy year was like a frangrance spread around the area. Takemichi is one of the people that would feel anxiety crawling up in his head, causing a headach thinking about the upgrading lessons and tougher sums in with crucial figurings in subjects relating to science.  Takemichi walked slowly nearly crying inside as if he was study-phobic, thinking about all the stress he would once again be going through while in class. Specially if a certain someone won't be in contact, would likely be a heartbreak for takemichi.

"Takemichi kun! Good morning~~..."
The sweet voice sounded from a bit afar. A melodious tone takemichi prefers hearing everyday early in the morning. The raven haired boy smiled bright with his eyes lightened up completely, gleaming under the morning atmosphere as he gestured back to the greeting. The love of his life was finally here, the girl he would always want to caresss and keep close to his heart. Hinata Tachibana....the girl that filled up every core of the boys heart with love, with unending affection like no else would. Her smile was the medicine for takemichi injuries that would make h to laugh proudly for having her just for himself, but when she would cry, it was like a thousand needles pierced into the boy's heart from every tear the girls would shed. Every action of hinata affected takemichi in one way or the other, that is why he loved her completely, cause she was the one that would inspire him to do things that he hates for his own betterment.

Hinata eyes were light brown that perfectly matched up with the colour of her hair. She was beautiful with perfect appearance like of a heart warming lady. Someone that would never say something to make someone cry. The girl was lovely like always. The brunette walked towards takemichi with a sweet smile like always when they would meet up. Her eyes would always reflect the love she had towards her 'to be spouse'. Takemichi was her hero, a Superman she would be so happy to rely on and live with her entire life. She still remembers the time she first met her lover, the boy was the same age like her back then....she was about to be attacked by a group of lame school delinquents, that's when Takemichi with his lamely styled black hair ran towards the group and protected the girl with all his might. Takemichi was weak, he didn't exceed any fighting tachnique during the time that is the reason he was beat up bad by the mentioned people. But for Hina, he was it, a hero that wasn't strong...but for her...he was the most perfect boy she met uptill now.

The girl ran to takemichi, standing close to him with a slight blush forming on her cheek meeting her loved one, with a big smile that made her eyes form lovely cresents. Takemichi noticed the scenario that made him too to scratch his head at the back with him blushing harder than the his girlfriend, looking anywhere else but Hinata. It was a little of a minute awkwardness between the students that walked past by the couple to the school gate.
"Um...i...i guess we should get going..."
Takemichi spoke with the ultimate nervousness plastered on his face. His voice was as gentle as always, that is why every word of his sounded sweeter than any other. Hinata nodded slightly and caught onto takemichi hand which tied the latter up with invisible ropes, as the currents of the soft touch got takemichi to shiver up and flinch while he idiotically smiled as he looked at the other side. Hinata pulled the raven haired boy along with her and the couple walked to the school building, up to their own lockers to change off their shoes as they both exchanged it with the pair that was kept in the named shelf box. Takemichi turned back to hinata, waiting for her to finish up wearing her shoes and when she was done, takemichi smiled at the girl lovingly and held her hand this time, ready to approach their classes....
But the sudden usual screams disturbed the couple's sweet moments.

Takemichi is sick of all this, he hates the way girls fangirl over those certain three seniors of the school which have completely taken over the school crush top threes. The boys of the Sano family. They have the worst rumours among every student and yet they were worshipped like god's! But for what? Money? Because their rich? Looks? Cause their hell handsome like as if they were some model vampires? Every day, this was a frustration building up in takemichi. The boy would bet that even if he was gay he would never ever look at how sinful appearance the males had. Just who cares, takemichi would never want to be the center of attention, so he would keep quiet saying nothing. But if those males would approach his girlfriend, takemichi swears that he would slice up those three like he would slice some tomatoes with the best sharp kitchen knife hoping no one would find out latter.

"Takemichi...I think we should go..."