chapter 14🔞

Takemichi sighed with relief for being back at the sano residence. His big blues eyes roamed around the area seeing for particularly nothing and then starring back at the his feet fidgittating to make his entrance. His heart is beating faster than before. Is it because of his situation with hinata. He wonders if the girl is gonna talk to him when they meet, maybe tomorrow. He hopes that his sudden fastened heart rate is because of the thing itself. He feels tired of all this, he doesn't know what to do anything anymore. He doesn't know what step he got to take the next. He was thinking hard on it, hoping that everything would work out soon and also he needs to tell Mikey that he wants to leave. 'Being a burder' that's what he wants to tell to him, hoping that it would be enough to convince the man to agree to let him go. Is it fine if he does so? As long as it doesn't hurt them for being nice and this is what they are getting from the person they were being nice to... Takemichi let out a breathy sigh again, still not confident about what he wanted to do next. He suddenly misses his parents, if he would have asked his mom about this...if he would have called out to his dad to lead him to the proper path...would they agree to it? Would they help him even when this looked sinfully complicated? They would right?...

As he opened the door, he could think of nothing, his mind was blank as if his reflexes had lost its control as per the nervous effect. It was a minute latter he felt something capture him, somthing dominantly prying over him. It was a minute later, still in his daze he cleared himself at the present situation. He was being kissed. He was being kissed roughly like he would live no longer and the animal just wanted to gobble him up before it is the power of the world that makes him disappeare. Takemichi melted into the cold embrace, the soft lips against his rose tinted bliss made him realize the heat that ran all across his cheeks. He felt his tongue being bitten onto, pulled and sucked into the foreign sensation of the inside cavern of the mouth. Takemichi eyes let it's vision clear perfectly and he could see beautiful blond hair tracing his heated rose blushed cheeks, slight tickles over his smooth texture. This was luring, but when the complete realization crossed takemichi mind, it hit different.

Takemichi was shocked and disgusted at the same time. Not just beacause it was Mikey who was devouring him hungrily like no priorities or other expressions of this cruel world they live in mattered, but also the fact takemichi body wanted to submit lovingly it's core into the others mascular arms. A feeling like never before, rushed the nervousness and the tinted feeling into the mans abdomen. Takemichi blue eyes had already started to get blurry with tears that's started to shine the brightest between their makeout. The liquid glittered as takemichi was pulled to the sofa he never knew how he ended up reached to, pinned both hands to the soft rough cushions and Mikey still not letting the man breathe. Mikey was a rough kisser, more like a real hungry beast, takemichi hated his own self over how he ended this way unaware yet loving the perfect ways of the other man tearing his soft tissue, teeth pierced deep into the plump softness. Takemichi wriggled, trying his best to get away from the tight grip, the rough insides of those big grips shoving painful sensations in his veins, squeezing the part and nails digging in deeper as Takemichi struggle increased at the point Mikey was finding it hard to control his own kitten.

"Mmm...mmmm...!"
Takemichi squinted whimpering under his captured breathe, almost not able to breathe anymore. Mikeys grip lossened as the top pulled himself away with a string of blood mixed thick saliva cutting off seperating the deliciousness that the other fell in love with. Takemichi tastes perfect and Mikey knew it the minute he laid his eyes on him, even his blood had the sweet aroma and was as delicious as it smelled. Mikey licked his lips tightly, savouring the metal taste as if coating his mouth with the deliciousness. Takemichi jumped off the place and started breathing hard, catching the breath and his weak hand supporting his chest yet still shivering silently with tremendous experience he just went through. His head hurt as the man had been bitting off all his inside his mouth.

Takemichi looked at the man still having hunger al plastered in those obsedien grays with disappointment....
"Mikey kun...why..."
The man raised his eyes, looked towards takemichi with the devourous look. He wasn't asked for anything, he wasn't loving anything...all takemichi could see with his weak vision, his ocean orbs falling back in supremacy over the dominance the man was excersizing just with his maniacally sighing breaths, lips apart, lust in the eyes.... He snapped at his kittens neck, pinned takemichi back to the roughness of the sofa cushion, letting him close the closeness with the control he was still working on. Those obsedien eyes stripped takemichi naked, hungrily did they squeez him to pleasure while the laters ocean marines kissed every part of the man's face though the mind itself of the man hated this, dying with disgust...yet falling into the darkness with no strength to get out...
"Don't worry Mitchy....this is just your little lesson...so that you won't move out when you are not needed to...of this house"