chapter 39

Why does everything feel so gloomy? Oh right, he hasn't been to school for a long time and be able to attend it after so many days from being isolated from reality and bring raped every now and then. This feeling is harsh over how much takemichi wanted to continue his session yesterday with his now three sweet boyfriends. But unfortunately, his ass started bleeding, from what? Oh yeah, he can't just put in words the lovely pleasure he felt yesterday. He was so in heavens like never before, so how could he just want to stop it going, of course he did not, he wanted to go on and he insisted as well. But he never knew that his lovers would end up being so caring that they rushed him to the hospital as soon as possible, Mikey never did that, got him aided by the best doctor and tucked him in bed once they were home, not even touching the boys finger. It was lovely to see today his boyfriends prepare the breakfast, ofcourse izana arrived home after he returned from the hospital, the wish to get ripped off by izana kurokawa was the last thing takemichi planned to ask, but did not get it.

He was literally bleeding, his boyfriends showed so much of care to him last night like those pretty good husbands. Takemichi would find it strange thinking what he was now doing in the school compound, all dropped by his lovers when his entire body is on aching fire and his ass still ain't allowing him to walk even a mile to the lockers. Shouldn't he be sleeping in those warm sheets in the place he now calls his new home? Taking a rest, having some good fresh tea to soothe down the pain? Did his boyfriend forget him now?

Well, they did say that today is an important day in school as the trs have informed that the schedule for the upcoming internal tests and mid term examinations will be announced along with a full yearly organized syllabus so that the students won't be wasting their time and directly jump over the other lessons and be prepared to score in the coming test seasons. How important could it be? Nothing suddenly seems to matter to him now... Is there someone's he forgetting? A slight ache in his heart is piercing deep into him, who is she? ...he knows her...but seems like something's wrong with him.

Takemichi sighed giving up as he slowly walked into the building, getting his stuff ready and making his way to his classroom...man, it looks like he has never been here in years. Everything just looks the same, same people as well and this is how dramatic takemichi consciousness was.

A group of familiar boys suddenly grew closer and all of them threw themselves over takemichi. He heard a crack! Takemichi definately heard a crack from the back of his hips and it's stinging, he needs a doctor's. This action was familiar, until takemichi remembered everything that he was still processing. But still it feels that he hasnt got that one person in mind. Regardless, he would just stir himself in this moment.

"Man how are you!"
Yamagishi talked loud, hitting the back of takemichi, as if getting the man in senses. Takemichi stumbled a little forward, totally wanted to curse and hit back this friend of his, but can't, he can't act how much his backs hurting and he has heard a crack just a few mins before. Takemichi composed himself and stood back, but his hand ain't even leaving the support he is providing for his hips. Takemichi crooked smile stood out as he spoke...
"Ye..eah, I'm fine...just wasn't well much this days...."
All the four boys grasped, worriedly for their friend they missed so much also feeling sorry for what they have heard recently. Guilt and regret totally climbed over the four boys faces as akkun tugged over at yamagishi hand.
"Takemichi...we are sorry..."
The raven boy widened his eyes, understanding why this was happening. He fidgeted over with his hands in the air, trying to make his friends feel less guilty about everything, asking them to be fine and everything was okay.
"But we heard...that you are living with those Sanos...they have told you na"
Takemichi got nervous over it again, unable to read whether his friends are okay with it or not.
"Um...yes... I'm... living with them for a reason...i want to be a strong man for hina- Wait! Hinata! Where's hinata!"
Takemichi was all set to run out of the classroom in search of his girlfriend, he needs to make something clear...he had taken a vow that he would never leave her and here he has already made a twisted move that could break his girlfriends fragile heart and he doesn't want to do that. He will quit, he will quit his relationship with the three brothers and get back to Hina Chan...he needs to get back and stand to his promise and that's how a man should be...

"What are you talking about takemichi... I thought you knew that Hinata Tachibana died last night..."
This caught takemichi back to his place, it was like the most biggest and sharped sword struck directly to his heart. His friends shouldn't joke this way, they are talking to hinatas boyfriend, do they even know it...why ... Hinata is alive...he just needs to find her...
"What?... Oh I'm not gonna fall for your tragedic jokes akkun..."
Takemichi did say that, but his straight good voice completely broke down to not wanting to believe at all. It feels nothing, yes, pain to his heart, but today feels like another normal day he would experience at school. So takemichi pulled akkun by his wrist, pulling him towards the door of the class.
"Come on akkun...let's go find hinata before the class starts ... I wanna go and talk to her something important..."
Akkun froze at the point, he doesn't want to move, so won't he let takemichi move either. He pulls takemichi back, to his chest and whispering to his ears, to cool down the man's struggling body.
"They call you a slut...don't go there...please...they hate you... They are blaming you ...."
Takemichi slowly settled down, not completely, not believing anything right now. Nothing seems to have colours, everything is monochrome. He feels empty suddenly, he feels nothing. Hinata is dead? It suddenly just feels like yesterday, that he met her and laughed, had lunch together and hugged, supported and cried and wiped each others tears. Everything just feels like the happy memories were born yesterday and they ended just like that? Without a trace? 

Slut? Why do they call him a slut? What did he do? He, he, no one knows he was raped, do they?

Takemichi hands slowly moved to comfort his own shaking and panting body. People are gathered around and akkun is close, that's what he can see, akkun is saying something, but like some melodramatic shock, it's difficult to hear. Did takemichi become deaf? What's happening, he wants to die...he wants to die, he again wants hinata to hug him and being shattered in her fragile and loving arms. But, its so cold...it's chilly ... He wants shinichiro, Mikey and izana...any one of them...here...please
"...Michi.... takemichi...can you hear me?...did you...sleep with them?... takemichi? Hey!..."

Takemichi doesn't bother to answer the question, how can akkun even speak like this to him...it's almost like, so much like... What happened to akkun. The akkun he knew never spoke like this, so straightforward... Takemichi just stands up and runs. Runs wherever his legs could lead him to. He doesn't seem to remember anything. Whys he even here today? He should be resting in the soft mattress and sheets of white, he should be isolated, away from the world...he should be raped so harshly and beat to pleasure. He should be disappeared...he should die...and...and...

Takemichi collapsed his entire body to the floor of the roof top. A place no one comes to breathe in at this chilly morning. It's feels cold yet peace, yet takemichi wants to die...

"Hanagaki takemichi...is it?"