0 1

It was a wonderful day to take a walk at the park. Not only that, it was a wonderful day to paint. I looked up at the blue, cloudless sky and sighed as I saw birds fly across the giant blue canvas. 

I made my way over to a shady spot by a tree to get set up. I brought a plain picnic blanket to lay on, and my bag full of paints. I took out my easel and canvas, and set it up, looking towards the lake that was nearby. The lake shown with sunny highlights, making the water seem blinding, and very eye catching.

The lake wasn't the only thing that caught my eye that day.

Because that was the day I saw him-a lone boy sitting on a bench not far from where I was positioned. He was startling to look at, blonde hair, dark eyes, and freckles, scattered like stars upon his face. And his smile. He sure was the smiley type. Like the sun.

I don't know his name. I didn't need to. All I had to do was paint.

So that's what I did. I mean, I am an artist, after all.

——

The sunshine boy had left long before I did, I had stayed to finish my painting session.

The sun was setting now, with the sky turning all pink and purples, it made me smile. Tomorrow was Monday, which meant school. I didn't have many friends, just a few kept close. I wouldn't say I'm an antisocial person, but maybe, just maybe a little shy to meeting new people.

As I lied in bed that night, I was wondering about that boy, and how suddenly, my day seemed to be a little brighter.

——

I walked to school today. The sky was gray and gloomy, with a light fog lingering faintly in the air. I kept thinking about that boy. I had never seen him before. Why was he in Seoul?

As I turned the corner, I saw one of my closest friends.

"Ah, Hyunjin! Good to see you again!" He said.

His name was Changbin. He had dark hair and kind eyes. And he was jacked.

I mean, this guy was huge. He was in the gym all week after school, minus after school activities.

"Hey." I answered.

"So, what were you up to this weekend? Any new paintings?"he asked as we started walking down the road.

I hesitated for a moment. Should I tell him about the boy? I mean, he is one of my closest friends.

"Uh, not much. Went to the park yesterday, and yeah, I have a few new paintings. I'll show you them after school if you want." I said.

He smiled. "Of course I want to see them! How about that cafe across the campus, after school?"

I smiled back. "Yeah, sure."

We chatted some more before we got to the school.

I opened the doors and once I got inside, I stopped dead in my tracks.

He was here.

Okkk so I know this is short but I promise the next will be longer. This is kinda the intro chapter, you know? I hope you enjoyed! Bye now~