0 2

"Uh, Hyunjin, are you good? You know we have to be inside the school to actually go to school, right?" Changbin said.

"I-uh, yes, sorry." I said back, not taking my eyes off the boy.

I slowly stepped inside. And then I saw who he was with. Another one of my friends, Seungmin.

A lot of mistakes would be made today. One of them was making eye contact.

The boy's eyes fell onto my face and I can only imagine what my face looked like. Shell shocked. Utter embarrassment swept over me, and I felt the urge to flee.

Shit shit shit!

And then he smiled. My heart stuttered as I had to force myself to take a breath.

"Let's go, we're going to be late for our first class." I said quickly, desperate to get out of this situation and fast.

Bringgggg. Bringgggg. Bringgggg.

The bell sounded from the first period ending, and I gathered my things and slowly stepped out into the swarming hallway. First hour is the worst. It's the longest class, and my worst subject. Math. Worst. Subject. Ever. At least the second hour was something I was good at-biology.

I stepped into the biology lab and slid into my normal spot, in which me and Changbin shared a desk, as lab partners.

"Hey Jinnie! Ready to give me answers?" Changbin asked playfully.

"Haha, in your dreams." I said back.

That's when he walked in. Him. Oh no oh no oh no!

"Alright everyone. Sorry to say, but you're getting assigned seats due to some, uh, disturbances in the back." The teacher looked to the back of the room, where a boy named Jisung was sitting, with his friend, Lee Minho.

Those two were always making trouble, so there was no doubt we were getting new seats.

I looked over at Changbin. "Awwww looks like your 'answers' is moving somewhere else!" I made a pouty face at him.

He made one back and we laughed.

"Alright, settle down class, stand up and go over to the wall." I got up but kept my eyes on the boy the whole time, as the teacher's words faded in the back of my head.

"Seo Changbin, you're with Lee Minho."

Changbin and Minho don't talk much, and hopefully Minho knows what he's doing, so Changbin doesn't completely die without me.

A few more names were called, and then I heard mine.

"Hwang Hyunjin, you're paired with Lee Felix."

Lee Felix.

Felix.

It was him.

Ok so if you havent noticed, im not around a lot (my apologies)

So i am going to stick to shorter chapters, and hopefully post more often!

Bye bye~