Chapter 24

Hey guys .🤙🤙🤙
Thanks for the support and love , love you guys loads ❤️❤️❤️🤧.

Sageer's pov .

It's been two traumatizing week and hassana is still not awake , the doctors have been saying the same thing that her body is responding to the treatment but she is not waking up .

Right now I'm doing my daily routine and that is reading her favorite Surah for her suratul yaseen, I've just finished reading it then manal came in .

Hey she waved with her croaked voice which I'm sure is due to crying because she is very sensitive even though she acts like the toughest among them ."hello I answered then dropped the Quran in the shelf .

How are you ? She asked ." Still coping but Alhamdulillah I answered ." That's good to hear I'm sure that she will wake up soon I know that she cannot leave us she said . " I know that she won't she is a fighter I said and chuckled.

" yeah she is she said ." So hope that douchebag is treating you well I asked referring to habeeb ." Hey he is not douchebag she  said and threw me a can of soda ." So miss fierce is back I said and chuckled .

That's how we continued chatting till Zara came in yes I forgot to tell you guys that Zara has been visiting and she apologized and everything is back to normal but I still don't trust her there is something about her ." Am I interrupting a session she said immediately she came in .

No you're not manal said smiling creepily . " hey sageer how are you ? Zara asked ." Alhamdulillah I answered and the place became quiet ." I actually came to drop this she said pointing at the food she brought ." Oh thank you soo much I said and smiled at her and she smiled back .

I better get going I will come back tomorrow she said and waved both me and manal and left ." There is something off about that lady and I don't trust her one but manal said irritatedly ." Me too but I just have to keep acting because I know if hassana was here she would have forgiven her I said and we continued chatting .

Zara's pov .

I eavesdrop and heard what manal and sageer said ,so they still don't trust me I thought . I've been acting nicely since day one and I've been coming to visit them so that I can execute my plan B , but they always spoil it for me .

Shams plan failed I said through the phone gritting my teeth . " I told you that we should just hire someone to do this thing you cannot do it at all she replied." I will think about it I said entering my car ." You better do , because the drug that doctor is injecting her is almost finished and we don't have that much money to replace them she said .

You are right I just need them to fully trust me first because they still don't trust me I said ." Then you have to be visiting them frequently because I'm sure that she will not wake up anytime soon she said ." I guess that's just what I will do , meet me in the new club bye I said and switched off my phone and wore my white polka dot crop top with it's skirt with a side bag .

" I guess that's just what I will do , meet me in the new club bye I said and switched off my phone and wore my white polka dot crop top with it's skirt with a side bag

I entered the club and we drank and had fun.

Sageer's pov .

I threw away the food that Zara brought that has been a normal routine for me even though I hate it when I'm wasting food but what can I do .

Babe please hurry up and wake up I miss your cozy hugs and everything about you please wake up for me I said rubbing her hands just then I sensed someone holding my shoulder and I turned and saw ya sally.

" sageer just pour everything out by crying , we all know that you are hurting and you are keeping it in your chest but please just pour it out she said hugging me and I didn't know when i started crying and I felt a little better by doing so ." Ya sally I'm tired of being strong for everyone am really I'm , I don't know what to do anymore because she isn't responding at all and it breaks my heart everything I said .

I know , I know but we all need to continue praying and everything will be ok In Sha Allah ya sally said rubbing my back ." How are the mothers I asked ." They are all coping but what can we do it's already written she said and I nodded .

Hey guys so this is a short one and I hope you will enjoy it . I have a question for my readers and I will dedicate the next chapter to the person .

So the question is do you think hassana will wake up in this current situation? Well comment your answer and keep tune .

Ismat❤️❤️