『01』

*JAKE POV, 1:15PM*

I ran into a classroom, shutting the door behind me. I sat down on the door, trying to catch my breath. Unfortunately, nobody was in the classroom, at all. I thought one of my friends or anyone would be in here but nobody was here. I don't know how this happened but let me explain what's going on.

*BEFORE THE ACCIDENT, 11:30AM*

Jake: "Heeseung, how do you do this?"

Heeseung: "Hm?"

Jake: "Wait, nevermind."

After these two months, I actually tried to get my work in because I'll be graduating soon. I've always been good at Math and Science but I just don't like school. Then, me and Heeseung's relationship has been going great, as it should be. I was happy to be with him, I would want to be together forever. Maybe that's a little unrealistic, but not really. Before the bell rang, I started packing my stuff up. As usual, we started walking through the building getting to my next class. I was holding Heeseung's hand, smiling.

We made it to the other side of the school, but we stopped. People were running the other direction and me and Heeseung was confused.

Ni-ki ran up to us, with his arms covered with blood.

Jake: Ni-ki-

Ni-ki: Don't ask fucking questions, run.

Jake: Wait wh-

Before I could get any words out, Heeseung grabbed me and ran. We started running back the other way, trying to get back to our class. I don't know why we were running? What was going on! All I heard was people screaming and panicking.

Once we got to the stairs, some type of weird zombie looking person just tried to attack us. I was kind of creeped out by the blood and stuff. Was this supposed to be a prank or something. I thought that until I saw them actually bite someone else. What the actual fuck was going on?

Me, Ni-ki, and Heeseung ran in a random class, closing the door.

Jake: "Okay, so what the actual fuck is going on Ni-ki??"

Ni-ki: "You think I fucking know? I was just walking to the bathroom then this weird mutated girl that looked like a zombie and started biting people."

Heeseung: "What?"

Ni-ki: "I know, sounds real dumb but you just saw what I meant."

I just sat down at a desk, trying to calm down. I was scared, confused, and shaking from this. What if Jungwon, Jay, Sunoo, and Sunghoon isn't okay? What if they got bit? Many thoughts went through my head at the moment, almost starting to cry.

Ni-ki: "Jake. Relax."

I looked at the younger, trying to stay calm.

Jake: "This is insane. How did we go from zombies being in movies to them ACTUALLY being real."

Ni-ki: "No idea..."

Heeseung: "I'm guessing we'll be safe here for now?"

Ni-ki: "Yeah. We may have to go outside again though."

Jake: "It's too dangerous."

Ni-ki: "Not really. They'll be targeting other people running so we'll be fine."

I didn't know today will be the day that I would almost die or see people die. I just hope all my friends are alive, including Byeol honestly. Even though she was a homophobic bitch, we don't want to wish death on people, it's not nice.

But... I am still so confused.

END OF 01
-lauryn
note; get ready to be crying in this book