『04』

Sunoo: "Well let's hope everyone is okay."

Jake: "Yeah."

Before I could get out my next sentence, someone was banging on the door.

Akasuki opened the door.

Sunoo: "Jay!"

Once Jungwon, Jay, and three other girls got in, Sunoo hugged Jay. Jay hugged Sunoo back, making Jungwon a little jealous.

Sunoo: "Okay, now we just need Sunghoon."

Jake: "Has anyone seen Sunghoon?"

Jungwon: "We haven't seen him for a while now. We got separated..."

Jake: "Did you see him go with anyone?"

Jungwon: "With some of the seniors. The people from the university were coming to visit some of the teenagers."

?: "Is anyone going to acknowledge us?"

Jake: "Oh, sorry. Who are you guys?"

?: "I'm Ye-Jun and the other two are Jae and Nari", she said, pointing each girl out.

Byeol: "I'm glad to see you, Ye-Jun."

Ye-Jun: "Byeol? You're here too?"

Byeol: "Yeah... I had no other choice to stay with these..."

Ye-Jun: "These what?"

Byeol covers the side of her mouth, lip-syncing the word to Ye-Jun.

Ye-Jun: "Uhm... Ok? What's wrong with being gay?"

Byeol: "Oh so, your siding with them?"

Nari: "Hag, whoever you are, you just need to shut up.

Jae: "Honestly."

Byeol: "Who are you talking to bitch?"

Nari: "Who else do you think I'm talking to?"

Heeseung: "Ok, enough."

Byeol: "Don't tell me what to do? Go with your little toy over there."

I didn't say a word, I was just so confused.

Jake: "How about we just stop, guys?"

Jungwon: "Yeah, let's stop."

The people in the room didn't listen to us, they kept fighting. Mostly Byeol, Heeseung, and Nari.

Jay: "Let's stop.", he said, slightly shouting it. Making the words echo around the room.

*SUNGHOON POV*

Sunghoon: "Has anyone seen my friends?"

Hyunjin: "Whose your friends?"

Sunghoon: "Well, It's a few of them. Jungwon, Jay, Jake, and Sunoo. Two have black hair, one brown, and one blonde."

Hyunjin: "I think I saw the blonde dude, like with the chubby cheeks?"

Sunghoon: "Yes, yes, him."

Soobin: "I think they ran on the right side of the school."

Sunghoon: "We're on the left... How will we get over there?"

Bang Chan: "Well, let's wait. We don't know if they're still on the right side of the school."

Sunghoon: "I think I still have my phone on me."

Hyunjin: "Call them."

I take my phone out of my pocket, seeing it on 65%. This is what I get for not charging my phone. I mean, it's still on a decent percentage. I call Jake, letting the phone ring. I put it on speaker so everyone could hear.

J: Hello?

S: Jake? Oh my god, are you okay?

J: Yeah, we have everyone with us.

S: What side are you on?

J: Left.

Then, I heard Ni-ki and Jake fighting over the phone. Ni-ki kept saying "give me the phone" then, Ni-ki got on the phone.

N: Were in class 301, Sunghoon. 

S: Wait- You're literally right next to us, I'm in room 302.

J: Is it zombies out there?

S: Let me check.

I go to the window on the door, looking through it. It seemed clear but a zombie suddenly banged on the door, then more came.

S: Uhm, yeah, it's a few.

H: We will think of a plan. Just wait a few minutes. 

S: Okay, bye.

I hung up, looking at the seniors.

Bang Chan: "Well, now we wait."

*15 minutes later*

We heard something drop on the floor outside. It was a phone that was playing music... The zombies ran to the phone, making them distracted.

After they ran the other way, Heeseung came to the door, signaling us to let them in. Soobin opens the door, letting everyone in slowly. Everyone was about to get in once the zombies came back. Jay and Jungwon were left, trying to rush in.

But, Jungwon tripped.

END OF 04

-lauryn

note; chapter made in school, next chapter will be out soon :) sorry for typos if there are any.