『03』

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I was getting chased again and I ran into a random classroom, shutting the door. I stand down by the door, trying to caught my breath. I got separated from the others... I was with Heeseung but we got separated.

I just want to get out of this school but their everywhere. Maybe going out that classroom wasn't the best idea. I was the 2nd floor of the left side of the building. We were on the right side earlier. So, I'd just have to run upstairs in my homeroom. Everyone is most likely there, I'll find a way to get up there.

*HEESEUNG POV, 1:15PM*

Byeol: "Oh my god you guys are actually alive?!"

Had make it to the class, seeing Byeol in here also.

Akasuki: "Who are you referring to?"

Byeol: "Those gay fags! I was hoping they died."

The girl Akasuki, looked at Byeol.

Akasuki: "Are you guys not straight"

Ni-ki: "No, we're not. Got a fucking problem?"

The shakes her head,

Akasuki: "I'll talk to you later."

Ni-ki nodded and sat down.

Heeseung: "Does anyone know where Jake is at?"

Ni-ki: "No, I haven't seen him since we split up."

Akasuki: "That's not good.. Should we just wait or?"

Ni-ki: "Let's wait, I know Jake will be here soon."

Byeol: "I hope not, I hope he-"

Ni-ki gets up and slaps her, making her fall to the ground.

Ni-ki: "You talk to damn much, shut up.", he said, sitting right back now.

Sunoo almost bursted out in laughter but kept his composure.

She got up, dusting off her skirt.

Byeol: "The fuck you laughing at squirrel?"

Sunoo: "You."

Akasuki: "Okay, enough."

*BACK AT JAKE POV*

I was running quick as sonic up these stairs while they zombies were chasing me. When I got on there 3rd floor, I saw my classroom automatically.

Jake: "Open up! Hurry! OPEN THE DOOR.", I said banging on the door.

Soon enough, the door slid open. I rushed in, dropping on the floor. I was exhausted from running.

Ni-ki: "Jake! See I told you he'd make it."

Jake: "Phew, that was close."

Heeseung helped me up. Hugging me soon after. I hugged him back, smiling into his chest. (a/n; GIGGLING BC THIS IS SO CUTE)

Heeseung: "I'm glad you're okay."

Jake: "Of course!", I smile at the older.

Ni-ki: "Alright, enough lovebirds. Let's talk about what we're going to do."

Akasuki: "Is what I wanted to say but I didn't want to interrupt. But, here's something very important."

Everyone gave their attention to Akasuki.

Akasuki: "Now I bet you're wondering, what's the early stages of people turning into those zombie things. Of course, they'll have a bite mark."

Ni-ki: "Obviously."

Akasuki: "However, they don't turn immediately. From what I saw, their nose starts bleeding randomly. Before me and my friends got separated, she said their cold, because their temperature is going down."

Ni-ki: "Because their dying?"

Akasuki: "Exactly. So, my point is, make sure you're okay before you get around people."

Heeseung: "Well, we should all be okay because none of us has had a nose bleed yet."

Is what Heeseung thought...

END OF 03
-lauryn