Chapter 6

Resist Love at All Costs

Matt: "Dude. Check her out. She's comin' your way."

Tøny: "Do I look like I give a shit?"

Matt: "C'mon man! Don't be such a tight ass. Look at her! She's fine. Talk to her a bit. Maybe you'll get to bang her tonight."

Tøny: "Bang her skull into concrete, is what I would do."

Genny: "Ooh, I like the sound of that. What else would you do to me?"

Matt winked at Tøny and finger gunned him as he walked away.

Matt: "You got this man."

Genny: "You look like a very tough guy. I love tough guys."

Tøny: "That's what they all say until they decide they didn't really mean it and reach for the phone as they bleed to death."

Genny: "You a serial killer or something?"

Tøny: "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. What's it to ya?"

Genny: "Mmm a bit of mystery aren't you? That is so hot."

She put her hand on Tøny's leg.

Genny: "My name is Genny with a G. May I have the pleasure to know yours, cutie?"

Tøny: "My name is none of your business bitch!"

Genny: "Rude. I like it. What do you say we, get out of this boring bar and, go back to my place. I have some nice... toys we could play with. If you're interested."

Tøny: "Well you're a stickler aren't you?"

Genny: "Why wouldn't I stick to an attractive thing like you?"

Tøny: "Ah what the hell. Lead the way."

Genny: "Yay! You won't regret this big man."

On the ride to her home they spoke about many things.
Tøny found out that she also had violent desires.
He was beginning to like her.
But he knew better than that, he thought.
They arrived at her apartment which was on a very high level of a tall building with massive windows that had a nice view to Miami.
They talked a bit more and Tøny was getting angry at what he was beginning to feel towards Genny.
He hadn't felt this in over thirty years, and was planning to keep it that way.
She was clearly a threat.
When she took him to her room and started taking her clothes off, Tøny decided that he's had enough and grabbed her naked body.

Genny: "Well you're very impatient, aren't you?"

Tøny pulled her off the ground and took her back to the hall.

Genny: "Wait! What the HELL are you doing?!"

Tøny stood behind one of her windows, holding her up.

Genny: "Put me down Tøny!"

Tøny: "I fucking hate you."

Genny: "But... I thought we had something. Why are you doing this? I love you! I thought you loved me too!"

Tøny: "Not anymore."

Tøny threw her out the window, and watched her body get crushed in the streets as a car failed to stop in time, running the crushed body over.
Tøny quickly fled the place, glad that he never took his gloves off.

***

Tøny: "We need to leave for another state."

Matt: "What? Why? We haven't killed that many people in Florida yet."

Tøny: "I threw that Genny girl out her window last night."

Matt: "Dude what the fuck?! What'd she do?!"

Tøny: "She was making me feel things!"

Matt: "So? Everybody feels things. Why'd you throw her out a window?"

Tøny: "She tried to have sex with me! I'd never have sex unless it's rape and torture! Consent brings attachment!"

Matt: "Very fucked up logic there buddy. I've had one night stands with dozens of women, who are probably still very much alive, except for that eighty year old, she's definitely dead, anyways, and I don't even remember any of their names!"

Tøny: "But somewhere within, you still feel attached to them, right? Every time you make such relations, they keep a piece of you with them, just as you keep a piece of them, until you die."

Matt: "And don't you hold pieces of every single life you've taken until yours? Don't you get attached to them? Don't you see their faces every time you blink?"

Tøny: "What the FUCK did you just say to me?!"

Matt: "I said you're right! You're always right. I do feel a bit attached I guess. But it doesn't hurt to get a little love every now and then, does it?"

Tøny: "Look, you do you. But I swore an oath to resist such bullshit at all costs! For the sake of my own dignity."

Matt: [Or is it for the sake of escaping responsibility, fear of commitment, and to hide your weakness? Have you not over-thought every relationship you had until you damned it to hell?]

Tøny: "WHAT?!"

Matt: "I saaaid, It's a bit stupid if you ask me, but I respect your commitment to it, and it's why I like you. Jesus man, are you deaf?! You're getting old, maybe you should buy hearing aids."

Tøny: "Very funny, now pack your shit up! We're leaving."

Matt: "Whatever you say boss."