004

In the morning, they had normal class, such as English and Math. "So, which of these sentences are wrong?" Mic asked, making Elena yawn before raising her hand. "The fourth.." She mumbled, finding it boring.

"Everyone! Heads up! Let's get this party started!" Present Mic yelled, making Elena chuckle slightly.

At lunch they got food made by the cook hero: Lunch Rush.

As usual Elena sat with Shinso, alone at a more private place due to them both hating the attention of different kids. "Good food?" Hitoshi asked, making Elena nod repeatedly. "Amazing!"

__

And then there was time for afternoon lessons. Hero Basic Training.

The class sat quiet in their seats, waiting for their teacher to arrive. "I am here..." The class could hear a distant voice.

Soon the door in the front opened up and in came the number one hero himself, All Might.

"Coming through the door like a normal person!" He continued, bursting the whole door open. "I don't think that's normal." Elena commented, her feet on the desk as she watched the hero with a laugh. "Such bullshit..." Elena mumbled, leaning back in her seat, unbothered as everyone excitedly cheered.

The class began rambling in excitement as the number one hero was there in the flesh.

"That's incredible! He's really going to teach us..!"

"That's the silver age costume!"

"Oh my god!"

People were there, shook as he stood in front of the class with his hands on his hips. However Elena looked unbothered at the male in front of her.
"Hero Basic Training! The class that'll put you all through all sorts of special training to mold you into heroes!"

"No time to talk! Today's activity is this!" He exclaimed, pulling out a small sign that said "Battle" on it. "Battle Training!" He ended.

Bakugo and Elena immediately got pumped up, wanting to do some real training. Some people began panicking slightly, as some were unbothered or excited. "Finally getting interesting!" Elena yelled, smirking as she stood on her chair.

"And for Battle Training, you'll need these!" All Might said, earning the full attention of the class as he pressed a button. "In accordance with the "Quirk Registry" and the special request forms you filled out before being admitted... costumes!" All Might exclaimed loudly, earning the shouts and cheering of the class as multiple of boxes were pulled out of the wall in a row.

"After you change, come out in ranking order to Ground beta!" He explained. As Elena went up and grabbed her assigned number, she got number 16. Elena walked out of the classroom with the luggage with her costume in.

Walking down the hallway, she finally reached the changing rooms. Excited to see her costume she placed her box on the bench and scanned over it, making sure everything she wanted was there.

As all the girls were chattering while Elena was busy putting her costume on, they began examining her. "Wow! That's an awesome hero suit! You look hot!" Mina said truthfully to Elena.

Elena shrugged as she examined her costume. It was a black costume with red accessories and details. She had black and red gloves that was there to help her if she feels like punching somebody with her strength, it wouldn't hurt as much. For her.

She wore tall boots with red details. Pockets that were on both her waist and lower down by her thighs. Elena had a belt/strap around her waist Incase she wanted to grab something to keep and use her telekinesis on. The strap would automatically hold the thing to keep it there.