prologue

the context of the story is he learned that he is a half spirit and a sword appear to his hand with the name jupiter he train with it against ais and he have lighting magic as well

This story start off as bell and the captain of the loki familia (fin) go out to sea to go to a island where they will find the ancient text that the god of time hid. 

bell POV

i'm in a ship with captain fin and we were about head off as were going to sail as the horde of monsters came out I pull out my sword and ais' sword as i use them both to defend the ship as fin pull the anchor as we set sail out.

"fin is this really going to work were the only one left its like-"

"bell were going to try if we failed we die thats it"

"i really want to save every one but i failed ais died because I was careless i cant let that happen again."

"thats why you need to go back we will not fail"

we were silent for a few minute before a sea monster that is level 9 showed up to atack the ship I immediately went to my attack position as a level 10 this is a hard battle specially because in a ship i try to push it out as fin use his spear he just reach level 9 so its okay to let him finish this thing of as we defeated it we were near the island and we land to the sand as we rush to the temple as monsters flying over us.

"were really here we just need to look for the scroll. fin?"

"sorry bell i've already read the scroll the only way to go back is to sacrifice a person you care about a friend? a lover? a mother? or a father? "

"what are you saying?"

"what i meant was this is the last time i will be alive i will leave every thing to you"

"NO FIN!!! you said YOUR GOING WITH ME BACK!!"

"sorry its for the best. read this words and you will be able to go back after you stab me with this dagger."

"No fin I cant do this!"

"hold the dagger bell"

"i got the dagger in my hand as he shove hes body to the blade"

"WHA- FINNN NO!!! WHY!!!"

"sorry the others are waiting for me bell, and i cant let them wait any longer. and i know you will be able to save us in a different timeline go to a time where you start pursuing to be strong bye bell tell me every thing when the time comes."

"NO!! FIN!! DON'T!! GO!!

fin does not respond as I try to do what he asked so i chant

TIME SPACE, HUMANITY RESET TO A TIME WEAR I BEGAN, TO DEFEAT A MONSTER THAT I PROMISE TO DEFEAT, AND A PROMISE TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE, HEAR ME GOD OF TIME AS I BEG YOU TO ALLOW ME TO GO AS THIS WORLD NEED TO BE SAVE FROM THE WORLD OF DESTUCTION -TIME SLIP-

ok thats it for now i hope you enjoy and please vote or comment so i get motivation to write as i like how this story began see you to the next chapter