PART 1

"Help! Get me someone to help me

"Help! Get me someone to help me. Quick!" I heard Parrish's desperate voice and opened my eyes trying to focus my sight.

I felt him carry me into the hospital. I was carefully laid down on a stretcher and sighed through my nose.

"Scott." I looked at him and he held my hand.

"I need help. I've got two female 18-year-olds, potentially hypothermic."

Scott quickly walked besides me while they pushed the stretcher through the hospital halls. He didn't let go of my hand. He was holding it tight, like his life depended on it.

"You'll be fine, Lia. You'll be fine." He repeated but I could hear the concern in his voice.

"You're going to have to wait here." A nurse stopped Scott.

Scott let go of my hand and looked at me. His eyes filled with tears.

I saw him disappear when we turned around to another hall.

The doctors started checking my vital signs. I looked around trying to find Lydia.

"Lydia." I spotted her on another stretcher. "Lydia." I repeated desperately.

I breathed heavily and fluttered my eyes close.

"We need you to stay awake." The nurse spoke. "What's your name?"

"Lia." I replied.

"How are you feeling?" She asked trying to keep me awake.

"Not good." I answered weakly.

I began to remember everything that happened. He  betrayed me. A tear slid down my cheek as I gasped for air. I felt a pressure in my chest. Like my heart stopping.

"Her heart rate's dropping." Another nurse spoke.

They put an oxygen mask on me.

"Please stay awake, Lia."

"I can't." I murmured tired. "I can't..." I whispered and closed my eyes.

[...]

I felt someone gently caress my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw my mom. I was plugged into a machine and had a tube with oxygen around my nose.

"Mom."

I tried to get up but she stopped me.

"No, no, no, lay down, honey. You're safe. You're safe."

"Lydia, where's Lydia?" I asked.

"She's going to be okay, we'll give her the best medical attention, both of you." She replied and I looked at her confused.

I felt someone watching us and turned my sight towards the door.

"Stiles." I looked at him.

"No." My mom got up and walked towards Stiles.

I frowned.

"No, you don't. You're not coming in here. Get out!" She yelled angry.

"I need to see her, please. I know who did this, okay." Stiles begged desperately.

"I know who did this! You! All of you! Get out!" My mother yelled, pushing him out of the room.

"Mom, enough." I murmured.

"You just need to look at the back of Lydia's neck." Stiles spoke.

"Just get out! Out!"

She pushed him out and slammed the door.

"Oh, God." She sighed passing her hands through her face desperately.

"Stiles." My eyes filled with tears. "He's still my best friend."

My mom walked towards me and grabbed my hand.

"I know, sweetie. But he's hurting you." She spoke and I shook my head.

Everything went blurry. I was getting really altered by all of this. The monitor started beeping faster and faster.

"But I love him." I murmured closing my eyes.

[...]

I opened my eyes and gasped. I quickly sat up, they were taking her. Lydia.

I began to remove the tubes that I had in my arms while groaning in pain. The monitor began to emit a deafening beeping sound. Blood trickled down my arm, staining my white hospital gown.

The doctors immediately ran in the room. They held me trying to stop me from hurting myself.

"No! Let go of me! You don't understand!" I yelled.

Many nurses and doctors were holding me down but I was still trying to break free with all my strength. I needed to stop them.

"They're taking her! Don't let them take her to that place! It's not safe!" I yelled.

"Lia, we need you to calm down." A doctor spoke.

"No!" I yelled, moving abruptly.

"Lia, please calm down." Another doctor spoke trying to keep me still.

"She's not sure safe there!" I yelled.

They held me down and I screamed trying to get out. The lights flickered.

"Give me the diazepam." A doctor ordered.

"No!"

I felt the syringe in my arm. After that, my body completely relaxed.

They carefully laid me back down on the bed.

"Eichen's not safe for her...." I muttered and closed my eyes again.

I just wanted to rest. I was tired of all of this.

[...]