PART 5

Parrish walked closer to them

Parrish walked closer to them. I saw Theo grab Lydia. He pulled her out of the room and put his claws on her neck.

"Back off. I said back off." He spoke and dug his claws into Lydia's neck, she yelped.

I felt my blood boil. My eyes glowed and Stiles looked at me. I got up and walked out. I wasn't gonna let him hurt her.

"Let her go." I ordered and Theo looked at me. The look in his eyes was a mixture of worry and guilt.

"Lia, don't get involved in this."

"Then take your fucking claws off my sister's neck."

I put out my hands and fire came out of them.

"Take them." Theo ordered the other Chimeras.

"They're both on fire." Corey complained.

"You'll heal. Do it!" Theo yelled.

Tracy looked at Parrish and then at me. She ran towards me.

"Bad choice." I muttered.

I put out my hands stopping her and raised her by moving my hand up. She groaned trying to get back to the ground. I moved my hands up and down. I smashed her against the ceiling and then against the floor knocking her unconscious.

"Theo, this isn't working!" Josh yelled trying to stop Parrish but he slammed him into the wall.

Corey grabbed Parrish's arm. Parrish caught on fire and burned Corey to then push him off.

Theo picked up a tube, he quickly threw it, aiming at Parrish.

"No!" I yelled when Parrish got pierced by it.

He fell on his knees to the ground. Theo looked at me breathing heavily.

"I don't want to hurt you." He spoke and I titled my head.

"I wouldn't stress about it." My eyes glowed.

I moved my hands causing Theo to fall to his knees and he grabbed his neck. I was choking him.

"I trusted you. I trusted you and the only thing you did was betray me and make me believe that you loved me." I spoke. My voice full of pain.

I saw him struggling to breathe. His eyes no longer had that sparkle I saw before. He wasn't the sweet boy he made me believe he was.

"I just wanted to be loved." I moved my hand and he gasped.

"Lydia!" I heard Stiles yelled and saw him banging on a door.

I looked around. Valack took Lydia. I turned my eyes back to Theo and put my hands down to run towards Stiles. Theo gasped and coughed.

Stiles backed of the door and I moved my hand. The door fell to the ground and we walked in.