PART 7

Hayden, Stiles and I were carrying Liam who was severely injured

We saw people run in different directions screaming and crying. Everything was pure chaos.

"Come on, come on, over here." I spoke and we led Liam into a classroom.

Stiles opened the door.

"Hayden, the desk." I ordered and she threw the things from the desk to the floor.

Stiles and I lay Liam down on the table. He screamed in pain.

"Liam." Hayden looked at him worried.

"I'm okay. I'm fine." Liam assured wincing.

We removed his shirt to check the wound.

"Oh, fuck." I squeezed my eyes and looked away.

You could see raw flesh covered in blood, even bones could be seen in Liam's torso.

"What? Is it bad?" Liam asked.

"No." Hayden answered.

"Very." Stiles and I answered at the same time and Hayden glared at us.

"Okay. Okay. What do you guys usually do when this happens?"Hayden asked.

"Oh, I usually pass out. And I think I still might do that." Stiles replied.

Hayden moved Liam's wound and I saw Stiles loose his balance.

"Stiles!" Hayden exclaimed.

"Okay." Stiles regained his stance.

I put my hand on Liam's shoulder.

"Okay. Scott did this with pain. He could trigger it. Pain makes you human." Stiles explained.

"I think he's already in way too much pain." I grabbed Liam's hand as he groaned in pain.

"Right, okay, but maybe adding a little more could help take away the pain." Stiles replied.

"Hayden help me." I squeezed Liam's hand.

The black liquid began to run through my veins. I felt an immense pain. I breathed heavily feeling pain throughout my entire body.

"Hayden, I can't do this alone!" I yelled, squeezing my eyes.

"Take away his pain." Hayden whispered and kissed Liam.

She was taking his pain away with a kiss. I let go of Liam losing my balance a bit and Stiles held me. Hayden was still kissing Liam.

"Okay, next time I'll kiss him." Stiles spoke and Hayden and I chuckled.

[...]

Hayden, Stiles, Liam and I were still in the classroom. Suddenly I heard roaring.