Welcome!

Good things come from bad decisions. 

Probably.

Hopefully?

For better or worse, my lack of time is no match for my lack of willpower. 

What is the Open Novella Contest? Check out the OpenNovellaContest page.  And what is NONC See the OpenNovellaFestival profile page. 

So with all the hype (and all the lack of sleep), LoveBites will be my first paranormal adventure into writing, focusing on the following prompts:

Since my knowledge of vampires primarily comes from TrueBlood, Buffy, and Twilight (#teamBellaneedstomakebetterlifechoices), please stay tuned for a chaotic dive into the genre that I hope to blend with my usually unsuccessful attempts to keep thi...

Since my knowledge of vampires primarily comes from TrueBlood, Buffy, and Twilight (#teamBellaneedstomakebetterlifechoices), please stay tuned for a chaotic dive into the genre that I hope to blend with my usually unsuccessful attempts to keep things fun.

I'll start posting once I have a few chapters going, so add this to your HYPE lists and stay tuned!!

***

This novella is published exclusively on Watt* pad! If you're reading this on another platform, then it's a stolen version and you might be inviting malware onto your device. Please support the author (me! Marie Emerson/EM Calhoun) by reading on its intended platform.

Copyright (c) 2021 by E.M. Calhoun

All Rights Reserved. No parts of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review.

 No parts of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without written permission of the copyright owner except for the use of quotations in a book review