Chapter 4

We're thankfully out of the werewolves territory. Diane, King, and I are walking in the Forrest when, we get lost and split up from each other.

"DIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAANE! KIIIIIIIING! WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GUYS GO?!" I yell as I walk along the path. I guess I become more focused on calling for the two of them because I end up standing in front of a glowing giant tree. Oh great now I'm even more lost! I think to myself slightly annoyed with the situation.

"You must be lost human!" A voice billows loudly grabbing my attention.

"What the fuck?" I say out of shock.

"I am the tree of enchantment! I can grant you youth human!" It's a talking tree? What the actual fuck? I think to myself.

"First of all I'm not a human! Second of all do you know the way out of here? I'm kind of lost." I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"You don't want eternal youth?" The tree asks.

"No! I technically already have that. What I want is to gtfo of here!" I say actually really annoyed.

"You intrigue me. I'll bequeath to you a gift most Cherished!" It says before I'm shrouded in magic. When it subsides I notice everything becoming larger.

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yell at the tree.

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA I'VE TURNED YOU BACK INTO AN INFANT CHILD! TAKE THAT YOU LOWLY HUMAN!" The tree yells before disappearing.

"WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON THAT FUCKIN TREE ITS FUCKIN DEAD!!!!!" I yell but I notice my voice is different. More childlike... whaaat??

"Y/N, DIANE!? WHERE'D YOU GO?!" I hear King yell. He's walking up to me as he looks around for me and Diane.

"KING! OVER HERE!" I yell at him. He stops in his tracks staring at me confused for a second.

"Y/N?" He asks curiously.

"Yes! It's me Y/N!" I say waving my arms at my sides frantically. I'm practically swimming in my adult sized clothes. I look like I'm wearing a blanket.

"What happened to you?" He asks curiously.

"Some stupid fucking enchanted tree turned me back into a damn baby!" I say in frustration.

"Uhhhh where'd it go?" King asks as he walks up to me.

"I dunno. It disappeared afterwards." I say pouting.

"Oh King there you are!" Diane says as she looms over us.

"Diane! An enchanted tree turned Y/N into a baby!" King says as he floats up to her face.

"What!? How?" She asks shocked.

"Apparently it grants eternal youth to people. It said It was intrigued by me and so it bequeathed this "gift" onto me." I say filling Diane in on what's happened.

"Where'd it go?" Diane asks curiously.

"Apparently it disappeared after it turned her into a seven month old." King says.

"Maybe we should look around for it." Diane says. Me and king agree and we all begin to walk. Although it doesn't take long for them to leave me in the dust. King notices though so, he pretty much carry's me the rest of the way. We look all over the Forrest but, we can't find it again. We end up walking back to the tavern. When king walks, or rather floats into the tavern while holding me literally everyone looks at us.

"What!? You never seen a baby before??" I ask angrily.

"Is that you Y/N?" Elizabeth asks shocked.

"Yes!" I say as she picks me up.

"How did this happen?" She asks curiously.

"An enchanted tree." I say simply.

"You're so adorable!" Ban says awing at me.

"Stoooop iiiiiiiit!" I say as I blush.

"No, he's right you're so tiny!" Meliodas chimes in.

"I do not understand what the fuss is. She's just a tiny creature." Gowther says simply.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I have to watch everyone else get to drink while I'm stuck on their fucking laps while random customers walk up to me and awe at me. King made me clothes that'll fit my baby body until we find that stupid tree. Eli even put my hair up in little pigtails. The crimson red bows match my poofy red dress that goes down to my ankles, and some crimson red Mary Jane shoes.

"You know I think you may have a problem." I say as Ban downs another glass. King made a baby sling for me so it's easier for everyone to keep an eye on me, and of course I'm stuck to ban because everyone else is busy. I mean so is he what with cooking food and drinking ale.

"Hey, do you really think I care what you have to say right now?" He says looking down at me.

"Clearly not. I'm just stating what I see." I say with a sly smirk.

"You're a pain." He says bored.

"Hey Ban can you sneak me some food I'm so hungry!" I say as I look up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Hmmm I dunno.." he says smirking.

"Oh come ooooonn pweeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!?" I say in a small voice.

"Damn it you're too adorable to deny you!" Ban says defeated as he picks up some food. He blows on it to cool it off since he just plucked it off of the stove. When it's cooled down he gives it to me.

"Aaaaaaa Ban! You're a lifesaver, thank yoooouuuuuu!" I say happily as I take the food and shove it into me mouth. The minute it hits my tastebuds I melt at how delicious and flavorful it is. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm soooo good!" I say with my mouthful. Ban chuckles at me.

"Glad I could help you out." He says as he ruffles my hair. I think they forget I'm an adult because of my small childlike voice, and adorable baby form. Ban begins walking with plates in his hands. "Two more!" Ban says as a drunk woman makes eye contact with me.

"Oh. My!!! That is such a cute baby!" She says as she walks to the bar. "Your daughter is absolutely cute! What's her name?!" Daughter?! I don't look like Ban!!! I think to myself.

"You wanna hold her?" Ban asks but before the woman can answer I speak up.

"You touch me and I'll kill you and your entire family!" I say with a growl bearing my tiny fangs.

"Awwwwe she's soooo cute!" The woman giggles as she goes to pinch my cheeks I'm suddenly swooped up from Ban.

"Don't worry Y/N I'll save you!" King says as he cradles me in his arms.

"Uuuuugh please just take me upstairs I don't wanna be around people anymore." I say face palming. King doesn't say anything else he just brings me up to the room setting me down on the bed.