Chapter 2

Meliodas told everyone they can question me while they stuff their faces and get drunk off of our asses so, we sat down, got plates ready, and grabbed a cup of Vanya ale.

"So, how do you guys know each other?" Diane asked as she chomped into her roasted pig. We both looked at each other and giggled.

"We've known each other since we were pretty young." Eli said

"Our father's are pretty great friends and since Eli would accompany her father when he made trips we hung out all of the time! It was pretty great." I added with a smile.

"So, Y/N is you're dad a lord or something?" Meliodas asked

"No silly, she's the princess of this kingdom." Elizabeth said with a warm smile everyone looked at me shocked except for Gowther.

"Another one!?" Ban said banging a fist on the table.

"How come you were in the woods then?" King questioned

"Oh uhhh I ran away because my mother was going to force me to marry some jackass." I said stuffing some roasted pig in my mouth.

"Then how come you were injured?" Ban asked

"Um hehehe.... I tripped over a branch and fell down a hill." I said, a deep blush on my cheeks. Ban and Meliodas bursted out laughing.

"SHAT UP YOU IDIOTS! A PRINCESS FALLING DOWN A HILL ISN'T FUNNY!" Said a talking pig whom popped up from under the table. I gasped surprisingly.

"And who's this?! Awe HES SO CUUUTE!!!!!!" I said rubbing the pigs head.

"Oh that's Hawk!" Eliza said.

"It's okay Hawk. I'm used to people laughing at me when I fall. Back at the kingdom we didn't need a jester, just a Y/N!" I said with a smile and I patted the pigs head.

"No, the pigs right. That's no way to treat a princess. You should be treated with respect even if you're not graceful." King said

"How was the trip down!" Ban yelled whilst pounding on the table and gripping his stomach.

"Okay now I'm getting annoyed....." I sighed

"Um guys? I think you should stop now. Y/N has a temper on her. You don't want to set her off." Eliza said.

"Oh...... I'm sure they'll learn their lesson soon enough." I said she gave me a worried look and I smiled at her.

"GUYYYYYYSSSSSSSS SHUT UP!!!! IT ISN'T THAT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Diane yelled with a mouth full of pig they both shut up after that. I smiled.

"Thanks Diane!" I said

"You're welcome! It was annoying me as well." She smiled. I stuffed some more food into my mouth as I examined the giant girl. She was gorgeous she had lovely chestnut brown hair that was put up in two pigtails and she had the most gorgeous violet eyes I've seen. She wore an orange leather one piece with a white collar, poofy sleeves, and a little fan thing sown on her boob. To finish off the look she had orange and white leather boots with small heels. She had fairly large boobs and butt. She was just absolutely gorgeous.
King floated up to her face and started to talk to her. He was really adorable and he seemed like he was nice. He blushed every time Diane smiled or laughed or even when she hid her face behind her pigtails. I don't think I blamed him either. I thought King was pretty cute as well. I didn't realize I had been blushing this whole time but I heard somebody lightly snickering at me. I turned my head and it was Meliodas and Ban was also sitting next to him also snickering.

"What?" I asked

"See something you like over there or what?" Meliodas said with a cheeky grin on his face.