Chapter 3

I woke up when I felt Diane's bosom bouncing so, I sat up and looked around. We were moving.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I yawned and stretched.

"We're leaving to go find Merlin!" Diane said with a cheerful smile on her face.

"Oh okay....." I said.

"What's wrong?" She asked a little worried.

"Oh nothing. How much longer do we have? Do you know?"

"Not long. The next town isn't too far away." So we're still in wolfie country aye? Hmmm...

"What happened to the wolfie knights back there?!"

"Oh Meliodas let them search the tavern but since all they could find was the dress you were wearing I guess they decided to look for you else where." Diane said with a small smile.

"IS THE TAVERN ON TOP OF A GIANT PIG!?!?!?!" I said with a gasp. Diane giggled at me saying.

"Mmhmm!"

"How did I NOT see that?!"

"I don't know... you're blind I guess..." she said giggling at me once more. Awe her giggle is adorable.... no wonder why King likes her.

"I guess so huh!"

"Y/N, I'm really glad to have another female in the group! I'm really happy you accepted the Captain's offer!" She said as she twirled a strand of hair around her finger.

"I am too Diane! I'm really happy I decided to tag along as well! Thank you for hiding me between your boobies by the way... it was quick thinking too!" I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"No problem!"

"Where's  Meliodas and the others?"

"Oh their in the tavern! Would you like to go see them now?"

"Oh... well I don't wanna leave you all alone Diane...." I said a little too bashfully.

"Oh it's fine... I'm used to it! Sometimes I'm jealous of humans because they get to be so tiny and I'll always be this way, too big to fit in little homes." She said, sadness and a little bit of envy in her violet orbs.

"You're silly! Who wants to be small anyway? It's overrated! I think you're perfect just the way you are! Just because you're big doesn't mean anything except for there's just more of you to love! Although I think you'd be pretty adorable in a small size but that's besides the point Diane!" She smiled at my comment

"Thank you for that Y/N. I needed to hear something like that but...... oh never mind...."

"What?" I asked

"No, no it's silly..."

"Come on Diane it's me you're talking to. I'm like the queen of silly!" I said with a bright, wide smile.

"I just wish Meliodas loved me the way he loves Elizabeth.... but I know that'll never happen but I can't help it! Every time he groups her or touches her inappropriately I get a little jealous......."

"I see... to be completely honest with you, I kind of know how you feel."

"Really!?"

"Yeah... I mean I always used to envy all of the girls in my kingdom, Hell im even jealous of my sister and brother..."

"Why?"

"Because they got to be normal people meanwhile I was stuck being a princess. Having everything given to me, even a husband..... I was jealous because other girls in the kingdom got to choose everything for themselves. They got to fall in love and marry and have kids with their lovers meanwhile I had to be the perfect daughter for my mother. Do this, do that. Go over there, go over here. Don't slouch. Don't chew with you're mouth open, stop being SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT Y/N, MAKE YOUR MOTHER PROUD Y/N! Marry this person, NO WAIT! That one. Don't blah blah blah blah blah. UGH! That's why I ran away. Because she tells me what to do all the time and I HATE when people tell me what to do."  I sighed in annoyance.