Sleepover!//part 1

Hey everyone! I'm doing another little series and I'm really excited to write this one!! The thought has been in my head for quite sometime now and i wanted to write it!! Anyways enjoy!

All day Kris had been thinking of Ralsei. I mean how could he not? He loved the dark world and everything about it but...with Ralsei he just felt...better about everything and everytime he would have to leave the two would be heartbroken but excited for the next time they see each other, but thankfully it was the weekend and Kris had a plan.

"Hey mom..." Kris called Toriel standing right outside of the closet "Yes my child?" She questioned "Is it alright if I...stay at a friends house tonight..?" He sheepishly asked praying for a yes from their strict mother "hmmm alright...but be home by tomorrow afternoon!" She answered his question happily "T-Thank you mom...love you...bye" he stuttered out before hanging up the phone preparing to enter the dark world time to spend the day with the prince of my dreams he thought as he entered the closet smiling at the thought of Ralsei

He shortly arrived at Ralsei's castle excited and nervous to see his crush, after making sure he looked well he knocked on the big castle doors hearing an excited "coming!!" From the other side causing him to smile as he saw the door open "Kris!!! You're here!!" He hugged Kris causing the two to blush "s-sorry! I'm just excited to see you..hehe" he embarrassingly said pulling away from the hug "Hey Ral! And don't be sorry...I am excited to see you as well" Kris said blushing "I-I'm glad to hear that!" Ralsei said while smiling "I was just finishing some mini cakes if you would like some!" He cheerfully offered while holding the door for Kris "I'd love too! Anything made by you is heaven" he playfully flirted while heading inside, sitting on the couch "W-why thank you K-Kris! That means alot..." Ralsei stuttered out before bring out the cakes.

"Here they are! I made ones that much all of us! Purple one is susie, dark blue is lancer, ocean blue is you and the green is me!" He happily smiled handing them to Kris "They look...amazing" he said before trying them all "H-How are they...?" Ralsei nervously asked "they're....really great" Kris replied smiling "especially yours~" he winked chuckling to himself, to this the dark prince blushed thanking Kris "no problem Ral...I wonder if you taste as good as this~" he flirted "K-K-KRIS!!!! T-T-THAT'S V-VERY INAPPROPRIATE" Ralsei spoke loudly hiding his now deep red face, Kris had always been the flirty type to Ralsei with Ralsei hoping they meant every flirt, "I-I-I'm sorry! I was just joking Ral.." He laughed blushingly "it's f-fine Kris...maybe you'll find out.." Ralsei replied whispering the last part into Kris's ear and winking before giggling, to this Kris just smiled blushing deeply loving every second of this "A-Anyways..." Ralsei interrupted the two's flirting "how's school going?".

TIME SKIP 2 HOURS
After Ralsei asked the question they started talking about school, the dark world, friends, jobs and many more things with Kris eventually noticing Ralsei looking at the time more and more often with a sad expression

"Hey Ral...what's up? You keep looking at the time.." He questioned begining to be worried for his fluffy boy "Oh...it's nothing..just" he paused " you probably have to get going now..." He said with a sadden tone while looking down, fuck i forgot to tell him.. Kris thought as he moved Ralseis head up both of them looking into each other "I um I forgot to tell you this earlier but....sense its friday i called my mom to see if i could have a sleepover and she agreed that i could so..." He smiled at the end waiting for the fluffy boy's reaction "Wait....so that means..." Ralsei thought about it for a second before his face light up with glee and brightness "you're spending the night?!" He said cheerfully hugging Kris "Mhm! We're having a sleepover" He proved Ralsei's thought hugging him back I cant wait for this... They both thought as they let go of the hug and begin heading up to the rooms.

Hey everyone!! I really hoped you enjoyed this! This honestly was really fun to write!! I know i have the prom one to do but i really wanted to do this!! There'll probably be 3 parts with one of them including you know what;] so look out for that but i hope you enjoyed!!

Word count 792