Sleepover!//part 3//smut

Hey everyone!! Sorry this one came out late, been busy with irl stuff but I'll try to get part 4 out soon! And yes part 4 will be entirely smut! Anyways i hope you all enjoy this!!

As the two started the movie and got snacks Kris decided on laying or cuddling the fluffy boy slightly during the film, hoping to try an hint his feelings about him towards Ralsei "K-Kris!...w-would you kike me to get you a p-pillow? I'm not im v-very comfy.." The now red Ralsei stuttered out noticing Kris laying his head on his thigh "No....you're too soft..." He mumbled out being distracted by the song called 'problematic' "A-Alright..." Ralsei replied slowly playing with Kris's hair.

TIME SKIP 45 MINS

After the movie was done Kris and Ralsei were getting tried but Kris wanted to play one more game... "Come on it'll be fun Ral!" Kris said getting up and sitting on the floor "Fine....How do you play this game?" The prince asked slowly tilting his head "So I ask you truth or dare, you pick truth and you have to tell me something true about yourself or stuff you belive, you pick dare and I get to dare you to do anything...and we switch off everytime someome picks!" Kris happily explained "Alrighty! Sounds fun...you go first Kris!" The small male replied smiling "Alright t or d?" Kris asked figuring out a dare and truth "Hmmm truth!" Ralsei exclaimed "Is it true..." Kris paused thinking for a moment "....That you miss us everytime we have to go..?" Kris asked knowing the answer obviously "O-Of course I do kris!" Ralsei laughed "Alright...t or d..?" Asked Ralsei.

TIME SKIP 40 MINS

After some first awkward dares the 2 got really into it laughing a giggling the whole time until... "I dare you...to go put on your skirt!" Kris laughed knowing Ralsei had a skirt in his closet but never seeing him in it "K-Kris!! You know I h-have that?..." Ralsei asked hiding his blushing face into his scarf "Mhm! Now go put it on~" Kris winked giggling before Ralsei quickly left, coming back down stairs with a short pink skirt and a small white crop top on "T-T-The c-crop top g-goes with t-the skirt...." He stuttered out trying not to show too much when he sat back down.

"R-Ralsei...you l-look g-great...." Kris said blushing madly staring at the boy "You look...very pretty...." He whispered, his heart racing slowly getting an obvious boner "T-T-Thank you K-Kris...." Ralsei replied stunned, face deep red "A-Anyways! T-T or d-d?" Ralsei asked noticing Kris's hard on, causing his skirt to go up from his very own "T-T..." Kris replied noticing Ralsei trying to hide somthing underneath his skirt "Is it true...t-that you find...m-m-m-me attractive..?" Ralsei asked slowly getting closer to Kris removing his hands from his skirt reveal his true love for Kris.

Kris to this was in awh, going from staring into the prince's eyes to his erection, slowly revealing his own more "V-Very m-much...." He asked before getting closer to the boy inches away from his face "T-T or d?" Kris quickly asked slowly touching the tip of Ralseis penis "D-D-D...~" Ralsei answered with a little moan at the sudden touch he's always yearned for from Kris "I...I dare you....t-to kiss me..." Blushingly said before pressing his noes against his soon to be lover, Ralsei nodded before locking lips with Kris both of them pouring all of their love and passion into it before slowly pulling away.

"Ralsei...I...I l-love you..." Kris admitted before slowly moving away Ralseis skirt "I-I love you t-t-to...Kris..." Ralsei replied panting from the kiss not noticing Kris's actions "I...I didn't know you were so big..." Kris whispered being able to see Ralseis complete dick, slowly jerking it and rubbing his tip "K-Kris..I~..." He moaned at the full touch already precumming "I...I need you K-Kris...~" he moaned slightly begging "I need you t-too Ral.." Kris smiled slowly picking Ralsei up in the bridal position "S-Shall we take t-t-this to the bedroom?" He asked kissing Ralseis tip licking up all of the precum, Ralsei quickly nodded moaning Kris's soft lips and whining when he had to stop, slowly walking up the stairs to Ralseis bedroom.

Hey everyone! The sleep over mini series has been very fun so far! Also yes this is secretly trying to get you to watch bo burnham's inside so go watch it! Anyways hope you enjoyed it!

Word count 806