A Year Later

Bakugo Katsuki looked over a picture he had of Izuku and him when they were young. The two of them, 4 years old playing together the day before... the day before Izuku got his diagnosis. Playing in the park, some light sparks from Katuski's quirk. Reminiscing at the scene, his trip down memory lane, "What'cha  looking at Bakubabe?"
"Nothing that concerns you." He stiffly shot back, before putting the photo away in his pocket as Mina Ashido, one of his classmates, looked over his shoulder.
"Aww... don't be so grumpy... wasn't this field trip fun?"

While he was loathe to admit it, it was. The whole of his class were traveling back from the US, passing over the Louisiana bayou right now. They had gone to Allmight's theme park, on an all expenses paid trip. After the bout of villains which attacked UA... they needed the break. Fortunately, they had so vastly underestimated their opponents that they were able to all be arrested, even the Izuku went missing around here... "Maybe..."
"Then why so disappointed?"
"Because my... my friend went missing around here. Flying back from All Might's theme park in Florida. I don't know what happened to him."

"Oh... well, I'm sure he'd want you to..." Just then, the plane shuddered, and the lights turned off. Looking outside the window, Katsuki noticed that the engines were slowing down. "Pinky... you might want to get your seatbelt on..."
She did as he directed as the plane started to go down. Everyone at this point realized something was wrong, and scrambled to secure themselves... some screaming as the plane plummeted. What the hell is happening?! Why are we crashing??

Katsuki's questions would go unanswered as the plane hit the ground and he was knocked out.

Izuku aimed the ironsight on his Winchester rifle on the head of an enemy hunter. They were approaching his position, and the Butcher he just killed wasn't fully banished yet. As much as he wanted to remain hidden, they were simply running out of time. Holding his breath for a moment, he traced the movement of the man before aiming where he predicted he would go. First, the crack is all he, and anyone nearby would hear, before the satisfying sight of the man falling over dead reached his eyes. He sighed, waiting for any more people. He didn't see any.

Llorona called out, not too concerned. "Anyone else?"
After a moment of scanning the horizon, Izuku called back, "Just the one I shot. You?"
A few seconds of silence... before the woman's pistol cracked and another woman screamed in pain... right before another shot silenced her. "Found their teammate. Looks like the Jones twins. A shame."
The Jones twins were well liked. Honest, good, hardworking people. They didn't have a bad bone in their body, but had to do some terrible things. It's what drove them into the Bayou. Izuku even had a drink (non-alcoholic, of course) with him the night before. The two were bundles of wholesomeness... and he had to kill them. All for what, another day of living? Well, that's what the Corruption does to people. Makes everyone desperate. "If it is, then it is a damn shame. How's the bounty?"

She glanced at it before going back to scanning her viewpoint. "80%, give or take 5."

Just as Izuku was about to ask about something else, a plane screamed past the building they were in, with Izuku tracking its descent. Shocked, he watched as its wreckage shot into the ground, shaking it with great force. "Another one? Why did it take a year?"

Llorona called up to him again. "Who knows. You want to go for them?"
Not wanting to leave the bounty, the greenette called down: "What's the banishment progress?"
"It's done."
Izuku nodded, then started to climb down from his position. It was risky, but he was confident that nobody could see him from that distance. And by the time they did, he would be in the cover of the building. "We'll take the bounties and head to it. Where did it crash?"

Pulling out a map and a compass, Llorona compared the direction of the plane crash to the "Looks like it crashed near the Blanchett Graves to the north. My estimation is close to an extraction point near the east."