Understanding Corruption

As Class A waited, they wondered, What is the deal with this place? It was far more serious than anything they had been to before, hell, even the League of Villains attack had some moments of levity. After all, Allmight was there. He wouldn't be here to save him this time. This place didn't. Its environment was gritty and oppressive. No powers to rely on. Those who were emitters could already feel the suppression of their genetics. Todoroki had felt cold for the first time in years, with his internal fire completely gone. Koda couldn't command the rats to go away, and his face was becoming more... baseline human. Kyoka's Jacks were less... fluid in their motion than the day before, and had become more firm. Momo took one look and stated that they were atrophying... which horrified the violette. Ochako already had her finger pads shrivel up to nothing, disappointing the hero student. What shocked them the most was Hagakure's translucency. Shoji just thought it was his stellar vision, but no, everyone could see that the formerly fully invisible girl now had outlines people could make out. No color, but people could see what she would end up looking like. A bob styled haircut, but with far longer hair than Ochako's, as well as a cute face, and very ladylike limbs. Mineta was actually growing, for whatever reason, his meagre stature was improving... even though his personality did not. He remarked that seeing Hagakure was a "forbidden pleasure".

Tsu would have used her tongue if it wasn't noticeably less elastic. So, Mina acted instead.

With their quirk woes on the forefront of their mind, they needed something to take their mind off the stress. Today's lesson with guns was decidedly not that. What did make things more relaxing was the arrival of Izuku and Lucy, the latter dragging him by the hand. It was a far more intimate gesture here than it was out of the bubble. And that stuck out to the two matchmakers in the class.

Meanwhile, Lucy stated to her lover: "C'mon, go take a seat. I'll be right along with food." She called to the kitchen through the door, "Henry! I'm back! Start getting those potatoes peeled, and I'll start with the meat!" 

The hired help called back, just as she entered through the back door, getting ready for a busy night. "Right away!"

Izuku sat down at the head of the large table, ready to relax. Many of the other students gave the green haired boy a wary glance, but he seemed in high spirits. Ordering a root beer, or a soft drink concoction which was the equivalent of it. Healthier due to only having organic materials, it was great to drink when cooled. Lucy's place was one of the only ones to have a very ancient form of refrigeration tech in the back. Apparently, Izuku built it, but the others didn't know. The point was, at least there was something close to normalcy.  A moment later, Llorona entered the room, sitting on the boy's left. She rolled a cigarette and lit it, taking in the smoke, a distinctly different emotion, a smile, resting on her face. The very pink Mina just had to ask about the change in mood. "Um, Llorona sensei..."
The older woman sighed, but not really meaning it. It was only Bakugo and Kirishima, funnily enough, that drew her ire the most. "Yes, Mina?"
For once, it was about the topic of her happy mood, instead of her often realistic one. "You seem in a happier mood..."
Llorona responded back, more than happy to share why. This time. "Well, it's because there is actually a reason to celebrate."
Uraraka, her naturally bubbly personality finally at the surface for the first time while here, asked, hoping it to be an actually good reason. "Because?"

All the girls in the group had their attention on the conversation as soon as Llorona spoke the truth. Grinning, the experienced huntress replied: "Lucy got her man."
Toru Hagakure, now translucent instead of purely invisible, asked, excited for some good news, alongside her best friend Mina. "Lucy... she's the innkeeper, right?"
"Yes. She finally got through Izuku's thick skull. They're now a couple."
Mina near shouted, drawing the rest of the class into the discussion. "I knew it!"