Home Again

Firat chapter!Hope you like this!Vote and follow me!

~~~

Chapter 1:Home Again

"Mellissa!Theo!"Aurora Nott greeted her children who just stepped through the floo.

"Hey mum"they both chorused.

She took the sight in for a moment,her two children returning home from school togather for the first time,before she attacked them with hugs.

"Oh my sweethearts!Look at you!You've finally graduated!"She said as she hugged Mellissa.

"Aw,you always hug me first!"Theo whined.

"Oh Theo,obviously mum loves me more now"Mel teased as Aurora hugged Theo.

Aurora rolled her eyes as Theo stuck out his tongue at his sister.

"Real mature Theodore"Came a new voice,it was Wendell Nott,Theo and  Mel's father.

"Hey Dad"Mel said as Theo smiled sheepishly

"Mellissa"Wendell aknowledged.

"Sorry dad"Theo said.

"It's alright,don't repeat it"Theodore said.

"Go unpack.Dinner's in an hour."Aurora said as two house elves appeared to take thier luggage.

Mellissa POV

I went to my room and plopped on my bed.

After a few minutes,I got up and showered.I wore a plain purple dress and began unpacking.

~~~

Soon enough it was dinner time and I went down to the dining hall.

We were a very punctual family,well, atleast me,mum and dad were.I don't know why Theo missed that trait,he liked to be 'fashionably late'

By the time I reached mum and dad were already there.
Looks like Theo is late,again.
I took a seat beside mother when Theo came.

"I'm not late,am I?"he asked as everyone turned to stare at him.

"Take a seat Theo"dad said.

Theo just shrugged and took a seat.

"So...any future plans Mellissa?"dad asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Oh yes,I'm planning on joining DMLE,I've been offered a position as the deputy head"I said.

Dad looked impressed and proud."That's great!I'm glad you accepted it"

"That's great sweetheart!I'm so proud of you!"mum said.

"Thanks mum and dad"I said.

"Aren't you going to congratulate your sister,Theo?"mum asked Theo who had a smug look on his face.

"Oh,she told me before"he said.Mum nodded.

"I'm also thinking of moving into an apartment"I said after a while.

Mum looked upset."But a traditional pure-blood lady sh-"mum was saying when dad cut her off.

"We all know you don't care about that,Aurora."

"Fine,well,I just-I wanted to have my daughter with me and spoil her like I always wanted.I just had her back when she went to Hogwarts and now she's going away from me again.Is that too much to ask for?"Mum said.

"Mum,who said you can't spoil me?Even when I'm away,you can always visit."I said.

"Can I?"she asked.

"Ofcourse,you can"I said.

"Alright then.Can I visit whenever I want?"

"Just not midnight"i joked.

We all laughed at that.

"You're taking two house elves with you,I'll design and find the apartment for you.You have nothing to worry about"Mum said.

"Really?"

"Yes,all you need to do is select a theme"

I and mum discussed themes throughout dinner and exchanged goodnights.

~~~

I walked back to my room and opened  my messenger journal.When i gave a set to Draco,he gave one of them to me to communicate easily.

D:Hey Mel,you home yet?

M:Yeah,you?

D:Me too...

M:Is everything alright?

D:Yeah,why wouldn't it be?

M:No,it isn't

M:What is it?

D:What?

M:I know you're hiding something Draco.

D:My parents are asking to see you...

M:Oh

M:When?

D:Wait,you'll meet them?

M:Yes,that's what you want,isn't it?

D:Mel...you don't have to do this for me.

M:I want to,Draco, I'll have to meet them sooner or later.

D:Alright then, Saturday for dinner here?

M:There?At Malfoy Manor?

D:Oh,sorry.

D:I shouldn't have assumed.

M:No,no.Its alright.

M:I'll come.

D:NO.You are not doing this for me.

M:I am.

D:Mel,no.

M:Yes.

D:You can't

M:Yes,I can.

D:Are you sure?

M:Yes.

D: .....

D:Alright,then.

M:I knew you'd never say no to me!Bye!

D:Bye...

I closed the journal and sighed.Could I really do this?Meet Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy?At the Malfoy Manor?

But Draco will be there.

Yes.I can do this,for Draco.

How will they react?Will they like me?I will have to impress them.I'll read a few books on pure-blood etiquette and it'll be alright.

That was all I could think about before falling asleep.

~~~
Thankyou for reading!
Love,
Charlotte.