Chapter 35

Josie shrugs her shoulders. "Okay." She reaches for the phone.

"Hold on." Hope asks giving the brunette a confused look. "You don't mind? Your not scared of my family?"

Josie chuckles."I don't know what I have to do to convince you that I love everything about you, including your family. Besides if they are anything like you I think we will get along just fine."

Hope can't help but smile at the brunettes words. "Well if you were to convince me I think a kiss would do the trick." She says flirtatiously.

Josie's smile turns into a smirk."Oh yeah? Where?"

Hope blushes at the question remembering her aunt is on the phone. "My lips are fine." She replies innocently.

"Which one's?" Josie says winking at her.

Hope's eyes widen and she clears her throat loudly while fake coughing to cover up what she had said. Josie just laughs at her before she grabs her chin and pulls her in for a deep kiss.

Hope sighs when she feels Josie's lips on hers but it's short lived when she pulls away. Josie grabs the phone before holding it up to her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello Josie, I'm Hope's Aunt Rebekah. I think it's safe to say my niece wants to keep you all to herself."

Josie chuckles making Hope narrow her eyes wondering what her aunt said. "Yeah I would say so." Josie replies looking at Hope.

"I'm sure she thinks I'm going to give you the shovel talk but that's not the case. I knew your mother and even though we did not get along I know she raised her girls right so I have no doubt you will keep her happy."

"I definitely will. And don't worry about her making me happy, she doesn't have to do much, her smile alone makes my heart sing the most heavenly songs." She kisses Hope's fingers as she watches a blush cover her cheeks.

"Aww that is so cute! Okay okay I can't wait to officially meet you. I know her uncle kol will be excited to meet you as well. Anyways that's not what I wanted to talk to you about."

"I can't wait to meet you too. So what did you want to talk about?"

Hope sits up and moves behind Josie putting her hands on her shoulders. She pecks the girl's neck before she starts to massage the skin there. Josie sighs in response.

"It's about the bite you received from Hope." Rebekah says flipping a page in the book she was reading.

Hope slowly pushes Josie's hair to the side before she starts placing open mouth kisses on the left side of her neck. She moves a hand under her shirt, slowly dragging her hand up the girl's stomach until she finally gets to her chest and cups one of her breasts.

"Hmm."She hums."Oh Um what about it?"

"I don't think hope told you about what happens, now that you have been bitten so I will break it down. Long story short you're bonded to her now, the mark will not fade because of how strong the bond is, Hope's wolf will become very possessive and protective of you. I didn't tell her this and I will  leave it up to you if you want to tell her or not but her wolf will also want to please you and that may sound dirty but it isn't, not necessarily."