Five

Two days.

It's Saturday and I have barely started to redo the office. I've only had the walls painted with a base coat of white and the carpets put into hardwood. Now it's time to move stuff in and decorate.

First things first, in two of the corners I put one of those mannequin thingies. (the dress-making ones, not the creepy ones from the mall) Then I replace her desk for a funky black one with red accents. I give her a nice plushy (but stylish) office chair, in front of the desks I put some black-butterfly chairs, but in the closets I also but some leather chairs and bean bags, in case she wants to change it up.
Next is decorating the walls, this probably should've been done before, considering it requires paint, oh well. I stalk Kade on Pinterest and see that her board with the most pins is dedicated to paint splatters. So I cover all of the new furniture with plastic and go crazy. I got bright colors so everything stands out, this will be her 'accent wall'. I splash paint everywhere around a big oval, where later I write out the company's name in big cursive letters with a burgundy color.
By the time Sunday rolls around, all I'm doing is finishing touches. Some cute desk supplies, a few plants. That kind of stuff.

Sunday night was lost forever, after I got home around 4pm I passed out in bed and didn't wake up until my alarm went off the next morning.

School went by in a blur. I was so anxious to see Winters reaction, that I forgot to take notes in every class... oops.

*************************************

Finally it was time. I made sure that I got to the office an hour beforehand to look at everything again, make sure it still looks good.

About 45 minutes after a Winters was supposed to arrive she walked through the door.

"Wow."

----------------------------------------------

A/N Hello my sweet darlings. How are you this fine evening. I decided to update again because it's only 11:00pm and I wanted to write. Hope you had (or are having) and fabulous day. I don't really have much to say sooooo see ya tomorrow! (Hopefully)