Madhav's Bloody Trial <3!❤

•Now Its 4pm•

S :(yawns & in sleepy voice) pramod...pramod...uth bhi jao bhot so liya...

P : pehle khud to acche se uth jaiye aap...

S : mmm...me nahane jaa ri hu

P : hmm (& sleeps again)

S goes & comes out of bathroom in towel...(starts drying her hair in front of mirror)

P wakes up & looks at her...

Goes & back hugs her...putting his head on her shoulder...

Smells her hairs & kisses her necks...she downs her head & laughs a lil...

S : mm..chota haddi nahi kro na!!!

HE STILL TICKLING HER...!!

P : nahi naa!!!

He Suddenly Spin her waist & holds her in hugging position her hand on his chest...

S : pramod...chodo

P : na (rubbing his lips on her cheeks)

S : pramod....(pins herself on wall)badtameez kahike...

P : kya hua...?

Then looks at her..her towels hook was hanging as it can be open anytime...

P : owohhh!!!

Taking steps toward her puts his one hand on wall...& with another one he holds hook & hooks it in the centre of her chest...

She puts her hand on chest & signs P in Noo with a naughty smile..he pulls her waist...& push themselves on bed...

P is upon her...both are too close..thier breathes touching eachothers mouth...he starts kissing her cheeks & jawline & neck..he is continiously kissing & sucking her corner of neck & shoulder....

SUSHEELA'S PHONE STARTS RINGING...📞

Both opens thier eyes...

P left her & she goes to pick the phone...

S : Madhav ka phone hai...she looks at P😕

P : karo baat...(He leaves For Bathroom in Frustation...)

S : kaha ja...

S cuts his phone...

M : inka kuch to karna padega pata nhi kaha chale gaye hai...susheela apni limits cross kar rahi h...real patni nhi to kya hua...vo sirf or sirf meri hai...sirf meri...

Here P comes out of bathroom!!

S gets ready with her black sleeveless blouse one line pallu saree..& stands in Front of P having a cute si smile on her face...

P was not looking at her...

S : uhu..uhuu...🤧excuse me

P : yes mam(still ignoring her)

S : look at me please...

P : why??(still ignoring her)

S : bcoz.......i want u to look at me...

P : any force??

S : ooo..mr.ignorer(pulls him close with collar)jyada bano mat...mujhe ignore mat kro doctor sab warna tumhari surgery kar dungi...(slides her hand on his chest)

P : areeh... aap aisi harkate mat karo me control ni kar paunga...

S : haa haa sahi baat h (leaves him)