B'dayyyy <3!❤

P : Heyy Dude!! Myself Vinnu...urf Vinod!

P & Nayan Shakes Hand!!

N : hey yaa!! Myself Nayan..!!

N : waise sush Aaj To tu Gajab Dikh rahi hai...

S : Achaa!! Thankyou varna Kuch logo ne to Notice Tak nahi kiya..(while looking at P)

P Understand Everything Now...

She Holds Nayan's Hand & Take Him Inside...

K : Starts The Music...

S starts Dancing With nayan...& A Girl Pulls P with Her...& she starts dancing with him..

G : You know what,u are looking damn Handsome Today...

P : Thank You😊You are Also Lookin Gorgeous..

G : ahh..here i melt..😩😁

P chuckles😆

S See's him Dancing & Laughing with Another Girl...

S : 🤨

She Goes to P & pulls him away from that Girl but The Girl didn't mind that & Gone for Having some juice...

S puts her hand Around his Neck Goes close To Him..Intensionally Hits her Heels On His Foot..

P : ahh..kya kar rahi ho?

S : Mein Kya kar rahi hu!! Or tum jo kar rahe ho uska kya?

P : are meri Jaan!!(pulls her waist)Mere sath aao...

S : Me nahi Pighlungi tumhari words par...

P : Accha Baba Mat pighloo...but mere sath to aaja...

S making a cute face in anger But he takes her Outside of Party Hotel..its a Big Garden..

S : kyu laaye mujhe yaha..ye ghaas or ped dikhane ke liye..

P started Coming towards her she goes backwards & hits with a Table thier...He comes more Forward & Holds Her Arms, Goes more closer to her & Goes to her neck kisses it...

P : aaj Tum Bhot jyada Cute & Hot dikh rahi ho...

S smiles but hide it...

He Slides his hand To Her Back & Folds her tiny body in his Arms...& started Kissing her crook of neck & uncovered shoulders..

S : k..kya..kar..r

P : shhh!!! (Puts his finger on her Lips & His another Hand is Still holding her close to him & he come close to her lips..she starts looking down) mujhe tumko iss tarike se compliment karna tha...fir mein tumhare mummy papa ke saamne Kaise compliment de pata hmm...

S Blushes...

P : hayee (kisses corner of her Lips Slightly)

S Hugs Him Very Tightly she Ups Her Feet To Match His Height & He Folds his Both hands Around her Tightly & Swirls Her while doing Hug..she chukles..

He makes her Stand On Floor but still Holding her Close to Him...

S : I love u allllooottttt!! (Ups her feet & kisses his cheek & smiles cutely like a little girl)

P : I love u toooo!! (Kisses her forehead)

S kisses his all face...

P : are aree areee...ekdum se kya hojata hai tumhe..

S : ekdum se pyaar aajata hai tumhari ye Shaitani Shakal pee...

K : shaitani...

Both looks behind Kajol & nayan are there..