Will You Be My Valentine<3!❤

•She is Getting ready In her room•

Wears This Kind Of Dress Something Like This

Wears This Kind Of Dress Something Like This...Imagine karlo😒

"MERI IMAGINATION MEIN BADI PYAARI LAG RAHI HAI😍"

She Is trying to pull her chain up!!!
P Enters In Room..& goes to her...she looks at him through Mirror...

He Pulls Her Chain up & going to touch Her arm & say Something...she runs & Goes In Balcony & Holds The Railing...

He comes Behind her..& Puts His Hand On Railing Covering Her So She Can't Run Anywhere Now...

Vi(P) : abhi bhagna Or mujhe bhagana Band Karo...or mere 3 question's ka Reply karo...!!!

Slightly puts his Hand on her hand & closes his face to her Ear....His breathe touching her neck...

Vi(P) : Mene jo subah pucha tha phle uska Answer do?

S : (closed eyes Feeling the Warmth between them)Haa me karti hu tumhare liye kuch kuch  feel...😌❤

Vi(P) : Or Ab mera 2nd question....Will You...... be my...... Valentine?

S : (Opens Her Eyes Slightly & without wasting a singal min Turns & Hugs Him tightly Folding her hands Around his neck....Getting Some Rest to her Restless Body) Yes I will be your Forever Valentine!!

He Too Folds His Hands Around her & Hugs her The tightest...like thier bodies & thier souls getting Peace after a very long period...just like they are waiting for that moment from Years ago...

A Man & women Glitching in thier eyes...who are yearning to meet eachother in that burning place!!! But can't met...

But having some peace now...she backs Her face but still both are hugging eachother...

Vi(P) : abhi baki ke days to hamne mnaye nhi...to abhi mana le...

S nods in Yes...

He gives Her a Rose....she Takes It & kisses it...

Then He Gives her a unwrapped choclate so she bites it & Takes Overall Choclate...

Then He Is Going To give Her A Teddy...but She Refuses To Take It...

S : Iski Koi Zarurat Nahi Hai Mere paas To Pehle se Hi Mera Teddy Hai naa...Pulls His Cheek With One Hand...

P : Chalo Ab Promise Ki Baari...

Both Says : So I Promise You...ki Ham Kabhi Ekdusre Ko Chodkar Nahi Jayenge...

P : Next Is Hug...wo To hum Kare Huye Hai...but Phir Bhi Ek Baar Or Ache se...Both Hugs Eachother The Tightest....

P : ab Hai Kiss ki baari...(Goes Closer To her...she looks Down while Blushing...)

He's Going to kiss her But she Turns Her face...& Kiss goes On Her Cheek....He looks at her Face...her cheeks Are Pink in Blush..

He Folds her In His Arms she Puts Her Hand On His Chest...

Vi(P) : ab Itna Bhi Kya Sharmana Sumu....

S : tum nahi smjhte pram...

Both gets Confuse for a Minute...that What she was Going To say...

S : nevermind...!!! OKAY (takes a deep breathe) I'm Ready!!!

Vi(P) : Are U Comfortable...?

S : Ofc yaar!! C'mon naa warna Mujhe Fir se Sharam Aane lgegii...

Both comes Close to eachother...she holds His Shirt Tightly...he Tights His Grip on her...& Finally Thier Lips Met...kissing Eachother Softly...after a While thier Faces Backs Off!!

Vi(P) : ab Chale Neeche...Kyuki Asli Valentines Party To neeche hi hai naa...

Both Goes downstairs•

After A While Host Calls Every Couple For Dance...

Our Sumod Dances On....

~Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani🎵

They Dances On It... & Rocks On Stage!!!

After Dancing He Holds Her Hand & Chupke se Runs In BackYard...

S : yaha kyu laye ho mujhe..?

Vi(P) sits On his Knees & Gives Her His Hand...

Vi(P) : I don't know Why Yaar!! But I feel a Connection with you...a very very very strong connection...Ye connection Do din Mein to create ni ho sakta...Lagta Hai ham bane hi ek dusre Ke liye hai...Ho sakta hai bhot pehle se hamara Connection ho... Hamara Milna Yahi Likha Ho...& I Really want Ki Meri or tumhari ek hi destiny ho....So,thats my Last 3rd question....
I LOVE YOU ALOT..FULL OF MY FREAKIN HEART...Do You Love Me The Same??❤

S : (Puts her Hand On His Hand) Yes Yes Yes....I love You tooo....

Vi(P) : Tumhe pata Hai..isliye mene Propose Day Tab Nahi Manaya jab ham Sare Days mana rhe the...

S : accha ab khade bhi ho jao..warna pair dard karne lgenge...

Vi(P) : tumhare liye kuch bhi...

S : par ye kuch bhi nahi tha...ye bhot kuch hai mere liye...!!

(HE STANDS UP & BOTH ARE SO HAPPY)
She Hugs Him In Excitement...He Too Hugs Her The Tightest & kisses her Uncovered Shoulder...She Feels Goosebumps on her Body...Soon it becomes a Sensual Hug...He Started Kissing her Full Neck...& Picks Her In His Arms...& Takes Her To Lift....

{~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}

PRECAP :: A Bit Of Romance,Cute Talks Of Sumod & Rohtak Visit Planning🍂

YOURS : WRITER DIDI😎🐥

Comments karo or btao kesa laga...Next part Jiska Man ho wohi padhna😁bina man ke maja nahi ayega....🙈