that was unexpected | pt. 13

Y/N's POV

I was talking and laughing with Yuki while walking with Isa going back to Casita for dinner.

I suddenly heard Isabela hitting herself on a lamp post, she almost feel but I immediately caught her.

"Isa, are you okay? why are you red? you like me huh?", I joked as I help her stand up.

"no, I-I don't! I-I like someone else", she said and immediately ran towards the Casita. my eyes widened, forming some tears but I tried not to cry. and that didn't work.

my heart broke into millions of pieces as I heard those words came from her mouth.

I already know now that she didn't actually like me.

I sat on the path walk by the lamp post. I started crying but not making any noise. I felt Yuki sitting beside me, stroking my back to comfort me.

"you liked her?", Yuki asked concerned. "I-I love her", I said while cry and hugged him to cry in his shoulder. I really need a hug right now especially I'm heart broken.

I don't want to go back in the Casita to see her. "hey, can you take my things from Isa's room by using your gift?", I asked him. "I-I don't think I can do that", Yuki said, "please?", I begged him. "okay, I'll try to", he started to close his eyes to concentrate on taking my things using his mind.

I watched him doing his thing. I saw some of my things landing gently infront of me. I looked at Yuki and hugged him. "thank you", I thanked him.

I took my things and decided to stay at my old house, to stay away from Isa.

Yuki helped me to carry my stuff. as we reached my place, I put down my bag by my side to open the door, I turned on the lights and went in. Yuki and I put my things in the living room. I sat down not knowing what to do and I really don't feel eating at all.

"hey, I'm gonna go home and take some food for you. I won't let you sleep without you eating, okay?", Yuki went out to go to his house.

I just nodded, I look through my things and I saw my sketch pad. I opened it and saw a sketch of Isa's face. tear dropped on the paper, I ripped the paper with the sketch from the pad and threw it in the trash can.

I curled myself into a ball, sobbing while waiting Yuki.

few minutes passed, Yuki came back with two lunchboxes wrapped in cloth.

"here, I'll eat with you", Yuki placing the food on the table. I can't move myself because I my body feel numb. I saw him preparing the food, he took a spoon and scooped a spoonful of rice with a piece of meat on it.

"open up, you should eat", Yuki giving the food to me. I ate the food he's giving to because I have no choice.

"you know what? let's go out tomorrow morning at your favorite place, in the garden. I don't want to see you like this. actually, you have to confess to her y'know", Yuki said with a concerned tone.

"why?", I replied crying with food in my mouth. "even you if know that she doesn't like you back, confessing it will help you move on, since you already knew it that she doesn't like you back, it's a good thing because no secrets and no hide feelings, it will help you to move on not only to you but also to the person you liked to make you feel better. I have done this one time. actually happened the same thing to me", Yuki said.

-"what happened?"
-"me and my friends, including my crush, were playing a game called 'spin the bottle' where you spin a bottle and pick between truth or dare. it was my crush's turn to spin the bottle, he picked 'truth'. my friend asked him, 'do you like Yuki?'"
-"wait, so you're gay? wow, what happened next", kind of surprised and asked him while I swallow the food I was eating.
-"well he said that he didn't like me, I excused myself to go to the restroom. I cried and cried but all of those crying did nothing. I decided that I will confess to him the next day. the day came and I went to his house asked him to go at the park. that's where I confessed and that confession took out the heavyweight off my chest. after the confession, he kissed me. he lied and actually liked me"
-"well, you're lucky. how are you both right now?"
-"I'm his fiance now, we've been together for 2 years and he decided to marry me"