bad and quackity fun time

(badboyhalo's POV)

*editors note very sexual please don't read it if you don't like sexual stuff*

             Quackity gets on top of me and ties me to the bed.Puts my hands in handcuffs and cuffs it to the bed.Quackity went down on me so slow and I started to moan. Quackity ask was he going slow enough and I said yes to him. He goes down on me again and I started moaning. He does it so careful and I cum on him. Quackity are you ok I asked him, he said yeah its just cum i watched quackity lube his fingers and sticked one at a time into me. Bad he said yes quackity i said he said can you please mute your notifications while were getting down to business,I said yes I then muted my notifications.  I seen it was skeppy but I still muted them. Quackity said thank you for muting the notifications. No problem,I just wanted to have us time but skeppy was texting me when i was muting my notification. 

              Quackity said that i was fine. Oh ok quackity love you so much. *I was thinking of calling quackity babe should I since I love him so much.* Quackity said that it was my turn to go down on him. So I decided to kiss his neck and go down on him slowly. Quackity starts to moan in my ear. I keep going down on him and he said to go faster and faster. So I decided to call Quackity babe guys. Babe are you sure you want me to go fast on you?? Quackity said What the fuck did you just call me,Sorry Mr.quackity i didn't mean to. Quackity said its ok because he loves me so much. Quackity said yeah i'm sure you can go down on me faster. 

                *I started to go down on him faster and faster* he cums in my mouth. Now he say lube up your fingers to hit my prostate. I do what quackity tell me to do since he is my daddy.*I smirk while thinking if him buff* I am done lubbing up my fingers and he told me to stick it in him. I suck it up his penis and he starts moaning. Guys to be fair his moan is so cute and adorable. I was hitting his prostate the whole thing while I was up there with my fingers.

             Quackity wanted to do some butt stuff with me. I love him so much now. I love u quackity so much,I hate that little muffin head skeppy he is just a waist of my time. While I'm on quackity's lap I decided to call skeppy.

Hey skeppy how r u today??

Skeppy:good what about you?

I'm good had fun today

Skeppy: oh really what did you do today?

*I try to think of something to tell him because I can't tell him that I had sex with quackity you guys have to understand me because I don't wanna hurt his feelings or anything but I know skeppy likes likes me.*

I was hanging out with quackity today we decided that we are going to stay together until it's time to meet up with you.

Skeppy: Oh that's good.

Yea very good I will be seeing u in about a week or 2 right?

Skeppy: Yea that's right

Oh ok like which one

I try not to moan because quackity is kissing my neck and I am trying not to be to obvious because skeppy could ketch me at anytime. While we're hanging out with skeppy we will be secretly having sex while hanging out with him how you may ask I'll tell you. When we hang out I'll go to the bathroom for like 5 minutes then quackity will follow me into the bathroom and then we will have sex.

Skeppy: oh I'll see u guys in about 2 weeks

Oh ok cool

Skeppy: can I please talk to quackity bad

Oh of course u can

*I give my phone to quackity but before I did that I kisses his lips*
                            (Quackity's POV)
Skeppy: Hey quackity nothing better be happening with both of you.

Yeah ok there is nothing going on between us

Skeppy: oh ok thats cool but if there was bad would tell me right?

I have no clue but if there was stuff happening between us then that's are business.

Skeppy: true but if there was then I'll be crying because I am in love with him.

Oh ok that's cool bye now skeppy

Skeppy: bye now quackity

*I hanged up the phone*

Ok where were we bad or should I baby. Bad starts to blush more and more. Babe what's the matter. Bad said who's babe, I started to laugh and said it was him. Oh mr.quackity *he started blushing* I didn't know you were this handsome. *I started to blush* then outta nowhere bad started kissing my thighs. Oh your a naughty boy aren't you? Bad said maybe I was like wow he just so gosh darn romantic and I love him for that. For his first time having sex was great I told him that I wanted to take a bath together. So we decided to take a bath together. Bad runs the water and put bubbles in it and I get the extra clothes. I undressed bad and smacked his bottom and he went in the tub with the water and then I undressed myself and go into the tub. Bad leans up on my chest and we cuddle in the bath. I knew bad felt my boner so he sat up straight and sat on my naked lap. My penis was up in his ass and he was bouncing around and around.  I love u bad I was whispering in his ear everything that I was gonna do to him when we leave the bath. Bad stood up and I seen his ass in my face so I bite it. Bad goes under the water and I can feel him suck me down. I was moaning very very loudly. Bad and I have to keep this a secret to everyone even our audience. Bad picked me up and put me on his lap and he whispered in my ear some of the most craziest things in my ear. I wanted to hear that like my god I didn't know bad was like this. We get out of the bath and we go to sleep cuddling in each other's arms.

*Editor note: End of this chapter next chapter will be Bad and quackity meeting up with skeppy will skeppy find something's out that's happening between them or can they really keep a secret and try not do anything to hurt poor skeppy.*