The apology

Bad's POV

Bad walked into the restaurant not noticing anyone in the restaurant til he seen Skeppy. He walked over to the table where skeppy was and asked to sit with the people that skeppy was with. Of course Skeppy said yes and bad was happy that he did. So he asked if he could go to skeppy's house and skeppy said yes. Bad was happy too. 

Bads thoughts: wondering what he will think of me now. Wondering if he is happy to see me. Wondering if we are going to have a serious conversation from that day? Wondering if he likes me as a friend. 

Bad: It was nice seeing everyone here. Thanks for letting me come to your table to eat. 

Skeppy: No problem it's the least I could do. Well we have to talk when we get home bad. 

Bad's thoughts: he said home like it was mine too. Does he want me to move in with him. I wonder what he's going to talk to me about. 

                                                             Skeppy's POV

Can't wait to talk with bad because I really missed him so much It was unbearable to not talk to him. I really wanted to talk to him ever since that day after that phone call with Dream & George. I really missed him so much and he was my everything because he is my best friend. Glad I seen him in the restaurant tonight.

                                       *time skip bad is at skeppys house* 

Bad: *hugs skeppy* I really missed you skeppy so much *crying* don't ever do that to me again. Sorry I was a terrible friend and I won't be that terrible friend anymore. 

Skeppy: *hugs back* and says its alright bad I promise i won't ever do that to you ever again. Yes you have been a bit terrible and a bad friend but you have to promise me that you will never mention his name to me ever again. Because I love you so much and its so crazy but I want to talk more about this in the morning. Yes you can sleep in my bed with me *smiles* I missed you so much bad. 

Bad: Really?? You want me to sleep in your bed with you? Are you sure?? But I do promise you that I will never mention his name again near you. *smiles* I missed you as well like badly you are the bestest friend I have ever had. 

Skeppy: Yes really. *smiles and hugs bad tighter* Now good night bad sleep time talk more in the morning.

Bad smiles and gets in the bed with skeppy and he covers up. 

Bad: Good night *he wispered* 

                                                            The next morning  

Skeppy was the first one to wake up and he notices that bad was on him. Bad was cuddling Skeppy so skeppy just stayed still until bad woke up. Skeppy was playing with bad's hair until he woke up. Skeppy so so happy that he got to sleep in the same bed as bad. 

Skeppy's thoughts: Does bad like me back?? Why was he cuddling me?? Why is this happening to me but he is just so cute.. Ahhhhhh he is my everything I really wanna tell him while we are talking I wanna tell him that I love him like romantically. He is so cutee just sleeping there on my chest. 

Skeppy snapped back into reality and bad is still as sleep. When do you wake up sleepy head skeppy said silently. Bad is such a sleepy head and he is going to be mine forever. *Smiles while he is day dreaming* Skeppy texts lya to start cooking breakfast for both bad and himself. 

While Lya was cooking food bad finally woke up. Skeppy smiled at bad.

Skeppy: Morning sleepyhead 

Bad: Morning what's for breakfast?

Skeppy: Idk Lya's cooking right now. I will get our food when she is done cooking our food. 

Lya texts Skeppy that the food is done. Skeppy goes and gets the food then comes back into the room and see bad crying. 

Skeppy's thoughts: what happened while I was gone why is bad crying. 

Skeppy walks to bad with food and looks at him. What's wrong bad? What happened while I was gone? You okay? 

Bad: Yeah I am fine *he wipes his tears and eats breakfast* 

Skeppy: You sure? I am worried about you please tell me but it doesn't have to be now. Just tell me soon because I wanna help you and cheer you up. *hugs bad* 

Bad: Thank you Skeppy I will tell you later if you let me sleep over again *he smiles and hugs bad* 

Skeppy: Yeah you can. Actually you can stay here until your ready to go home then I will visit you every other week okay?

Bad: Okay just know that I have to go and get rat and some other things tomorrow if you wanna drive me. Okay well it's because of my dog sitter leaves rat tomorrow and I don't want him home alone.

Skeppy: yeah that is okay I will drive you home. *smiles at bad*

They finish breakfast and Skeppy washes their dishes and goes back to bad. Skeppy hugs bad very tight I missed you so much bad it was hard for me not to talk to you for as long as I did. 

Editor's note: There will be a part two to this but you gotta wait <3