Skeppy meets George

George's POV 

I feel bad for what happend to Skeppy and I really thought skephalo was a real thing but I guess it was all a lie. Since I live with dream now I don't have to pay for Skeppy's ticket to see me but I will pay for his gas when he comes. Well he isn't coming until A week from now. 

                                                              Skeppy's POV

I can't wait to meet up with George we will have fun and Dream is going to be there. My two friends that helped me through all of this.  

*skeppy's Intrusive thoughts*

I should forgive bad and quackity

No they deserve me to be mad at them 

I guess it's time for me to get ready to go meet george and dream. But do I really want to because I still feel bad for not talking to them but they deserve it. But finally I finally man up and I am going to meet george just as long as they aren't their I will be fine. 

Bzz  

       Bzz

              Bzz

                      Bzz 

Skeppy looks at his phone and badboyhalo is calling and Skeppy doesn't feel good nor does he feel like talking with bad so he just ignores the call. He goes and gets ready to meet George. 

                                                             George's POV

George: I am so excited to meet skeppy are you Dream?

Dream: Of course I am now since I face revealed I am ready to meet my friends in irl.

The day has come and Skeppy got into his car and drove to a spot to meet both Dream and George. Skeppy is happy to meet them and he is still not ready to confess his feelings or anything because he was madly in love with badboyhalo. He didn't know that badboyhalo would do that to him and especially with Quackity. Well he is kinda over it and wants to apologize to them well only Badboyhalo. He sees George and Dream and walks to them and smiles.

Skeppy: Hey guys *hugs both Dream and George*

George: Skeppy *hugs skeppy back*

Dream: Hey skeppy how are you hanging *hugs skeppy back*

Skeppy: I am doing pretty good but I really want to apologize to Bad and only bad because he called me and I ignored him and I feel bad. 

George: It's okay skeppy to feel that way and we want you to take your time with everything right Dream.

Dream: *nods* yes take your time especially when it is things like this. Plus we are going to have fun when you go back home you can apologize to him and talk to him okay skeppy. 

Skeppy: okay that's fine I will wait because you guys are fun and I want to have fun with you guys because you helped me out a lot during it. Thanks guys. 

*a couple hours later*            They go to Seaworld in Orlando

They all had fun with each other at seaworld they met Sapnap and Karl their too. They loved the animals there they also had fun at the resort their too. Skeppy was having the time of his life with his friends at seaworld and he forgot about Bad while hanging out with them. This was the most fun skeppy had after the incident happened. 

*Next chapter might be a shocker to you all.*