Eclipse of Barter : The Hero's Cosmic Negotiation with Death

The night hung in a celestial embrace, bathed in the ethereal glow of the Full Moon, casting its luminance upon the world's lonely inhabitants. Within this cosmic canvas, the enigmatic figure known as Cale Henituse stood, his silhouette framed against the radiant orb.

Cale Henituse, the greatest hero of the ancient lands, whispered in his mind, acknowledging the profound power the Full Moon bestowed upon him. "Death," he mused...

In the stillness of the night, he invoked the attention of the God of Death himself. "My child, you have finally called me," echoed the deity's response.

"I want my reward," Cale asserted, his voice carrying the weight of a cosmic bargain.

The God of Death, a being beyond mortal comprehension, inquired, "Do explain, my son."

Cale, ever the negotiator, detailed his demands. "I was entangled in Your bargain with the real Cale. It's only fair that I be rewarded. One prize for rescuing the world is not enough so two. Furthermore, the children of this world have imprisoned me for as long as I can recall since waking up from that awful coma, so make it three."

A sly grin played on Cale's lips as he continued to weave his negotiations. "And make it five, I let you call me Your child and Your son," he boldly declared, defying the norms of conversing with a deity.

A heavy sigh resonated from the God of Death, a testament to his child's audacity. He was never one to show bias, but Cale's antics pushed the boundaries. "So that's why you waited this long to contact me," the deity remarked.

"Pretty smart, right?" Cale responded with a hint of pride.

"Sly, to be precise," the God of Death acknowledged. "Just give it to me," Cale demanded, the air thick with anticipation.

The God of Death, intrigued by Cale's uniqueness, sighed once more, finally relenting. "Then say it, what is it that you want?"

"All I want is the passage of time, and I won't settle for anything less" He declared, setting the stage for a cosmic exchange that transcended the boundaries between mortality and the divine.