Sunflower Whispers : A Symphony of Grief and Resilience

A week ago 
N

ortheast of Roan

The Territory of the Henituse County

The somber whispers echoed through the halls of the mansion, carrying with them the weight of a recent tragedy.

"Have you heard about the Countess's death?"

"Of course, I did. I even heard that the young master fainted on the spot after being informed about her lady's death."

"The funeral was held after the young master woke up. However, from what I've heard, the young master kept on collapsing, and he even insisted on staying beside the countess's grave."

"Oh my!"

"The count was very worried for the young master. The servants said that the count even had to go as far as to drag the young master out of his quarters.

"The young master refused to eat and even locked himself in his quarters. They would always hear him crying every time they passed the door. They couldn't get in since they didn't want to upset the young master even more."

"Let's pray that the Gods would take pity on our poor little sunshine of a young master and bless him with the help to recover from the pain of losing the countess."

(From then on, every year on the death anniversary of the late countess, they would always pray with sunflowers in their hands for the young master's recovery.

They believed that even though the young master's appearance resembled a rose, his personality was as bright as a sunflower.

The prayer for the young master even became a tradition in the near future, where they would pray for the Gods to forgive their sins and ask for happy, healthy, long lives.)

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚

Back to the poor little sunshine of a young master

—Cale!!!

—Stop eating those stupid cookies and eat real foods!!

—Hey! Cookies are still food; don't call it stupid!!

—But, glutton, it's not healthy! He should eat nutritional foods!!

'Stop arguing, I'm fine. Just ate the food Papa gave me. Never thought the spirits knew how to cook.'

—I mean, just because they're spirits doesn't mean they can't make foods.

—They're f*cking the same as us humans. They are just higher beings than us, that's all !!

(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚

The mansion, once filled with laughter, now resonated with the echoes of concern for the young master. Sunflowers became symbols of hope, planted and prayed for every year to bring warmth and healing to the grieving heart.

(Only if they knew the truth)

(≚ᄌ≚) ƶ Ƶ