Chapter 1:

Author's note: I have never played CS:Go before so... I don't know if any of the stuff I say will be correct.

Your eyes flutter open as your senses boot up to the feeling of your nice, warm bed under you and the weighted blanket above you. The smell of cotton greets you as the first rays of the rising morning sun stream through your window. You were always pretty averse to waking up in a timely manner when you were younger, but as you grew up you quickly developed the habit of getting up early, no matter how little sleep you get. You peer to your left at the alarm clock. 4:30 AM. Time for breakfast, I see! You pull the weighted blanket gently off of yourself, and kick up. The sheer strength of your legs lifts you off of the bed and flips you forward. You land on the bed with a crouch, then hop off the bed.

You head into the kitchen. Picking up the pan, you place it onto the stove, but don't turn it on yet. You open the fridge, and pick the first thing that catches your eye. Pizza dough? Well, alright then, you're having pizza for breakfast, you suppose. You begin prepping everything you need, and when you're ready, you begin!

10 Minutes Later...

Your pizza's been in the oven for a bit now, and you've taken the time while waiting to wash your cooking utensils. With a final fancy twirl to shake the water off your knife using centrifugal force, you throw the knife over your shoulder. You turn your head smugly to see it land perfectly in the knife case. That was the last thing to wash. You turn to the timer you set. If you've timed everything correctly, it should go off in three, two, one-

DING

Aha, perfect! You power off the oven, and pull your oven mitts on. You open the oven to the sight of the perfect pizza: the crust perfectly riding the line between too crunchy and too mushy, the tomato sauce being perfectly camouflaged by the bubbling, molten cheese layer that covered it. You pull your pizza out of the oven, and set it down gently on a plate. You remove the oven mitts from your hands and take your plate towards the table where you eat.

Though you live alone, your table is rather long, and pretty luxurious. Then again, you do live a pretty luxurious life, so you supposed it was to be expected. You set the plate down and pull up a seat for yourself, not having forgotten to bring yourself some utensils. You sat, and began to tuck in. You had a couple hours before you were to start streaming, might as well eat slow since there was nothing much else to do.

Though you savored every bite of that pizza, you finished by 5 AM, and headed back to your room to access the bathroom where your morning business would take place. After taking a bath, washing your face, and brushing your teeth, you exit the shower buck naked. That was one of the privileges of living alone, you didn't need to have your clothes on all the time. The feeling of freedom was refreshing. It was only 6AM, and your stream was scheduled to start at 8. Being incredibly, incredibly bored, you got into bed, pulled up your iPad, and logged onto YouTube.

Though you were an extremely large YouTuber, you were always a fan of browsing the smaller channels on the internet. You were a pretty big fan of Thomas the Tank Engine too (though people didn't know), and always enjoyed watching the content put out by its fandom. Recently you'd gotten really intrigued with a person named "SheffieldNo14Productions," being rather appreciative of their content. Today, however, something in your feed caught your eye.

"C... S... Go?" You pondered out loud. It looked like a pretty old game, but it still seemed to have an at least decent player-base. "Hm." You said. You closed out YouTube and pulled up Twitter. Tweeting to your followers: "I've discovered a game today called CS:Go. Should I play it?" And... send. There we go. Let's give it... 5 minutes or so.

Sure enough, 5 minutes later when you reloaded the page, your twitter notifications were absolutely shattered with people going "YES OMG HE'S GONNA PLAY IT" or "HOLY CRAP HE HASN'T PLAYED IT?" You took that as a resounding yes, and (after putting on some clothes) headed to your gaming room to change the stream title.