Chapter 4:

(Rushia was originally meant to be in this chapter but I'm pretty sure if I try to write for her it'll end with me heaving and in tears, so I had to take her out. No offense Rushia, you will be missed.)

After that, you and Bae played together some more. Using the glitch, you managed to score yourself a full set of diamond armor and tools, with a bunch to spare! Bae continued to watch on with admiration, taking note of whatever she could and being sure to ask you questions whenever she had any. You were wondering whether she wanted the lessons to start now, but she seemed content observing. Regardless, you knew you wouldn't mind a somewhat impromptu first session.

After roughly 3 hours exploring and developing (Bae had logged off and decided to end the stream), you obtained an elytra from an end city you found while scouring the outer end islands. Happy with your progress thus far, you thought of one way to keep yourself occupied while on the server.

A base: an area of grandeur and relaxation, and a way to show off your architectural prowess. A place where you could retreat to and regroup in case any wars were fought where things went south. A place you could call home.

You returned to the Overworld and began planning for the build. It would take a while, but you thought it would be worth it. After exploring the uninhabited areas around spawn for a little bit, you finally found an area that would be perfect. A large area of nearly flat land. Quickly you settled down, placed a bunch of shulker boxes and chests down, and began to organize your tools and materials.

After a bit of thinking, you finally settled on simply recreating the design of your existing base in your solo Minecraft world. Not wasting any time at all, you began to gather materials for the build.

It was 6PM in the evening before you finally finished the initial build. Now, sitting atop a bed of clouds, was the exterior of a castle the scale of which had only been seen a couple times before on the server.

(Credit to TrixyBlox for the image, I frickin love the rebuilt castle, it looks amazing!)

Finally, after 12 hours on the computer, you logged off the Hololive EN server, leaned back on your gaming chair, and sighed. You were exhausted. Not wanting to delay rest any further, you ate some leftover rice and beef you had in the fridge, washed your face and took a bath, and tripped over your foot onto the bed, falling unconscious nearly immediately as your body fell onto the mattress with a thud.

4:30 AM. Again. You cracked your neck in both directions, then jumped gently with your legs. You pulled your hands back as your legs came up, so that when you landed, crouching at the edge of the bed, you were set up perfectly to do a double backflip off the side of the bed. You landed gingerly, absorbing most of the force of the fall without sweat; and walked away, fully awakened by the little maneuver you just pulled. You headed into the kitchen to make yourself a nice little breakfast.

It was 6 AM by the time you'd arrived at your pc room. Once more, you pressed the button to boot your pc up. You were in for another long day of building, and wanted to get started as soon as possible. Before you opened Minecraft, however, you noticed you had a bunch of Discord notifications. Opening the application, you saw friend requests from so many people. Some you had researched, like Mumei, Ina, Kronii, Kiara, Fauna, etc. Others you had yet to meet: Polka, Pekora, Flare, Noel, Nene, and Laplus.