Chapter 9

I wake up with a strong pair of arms wrapped around me. I turn around to see Derek sleeping peacefully. I smile "You're staring." he mumbled. "I'm not staring, I'm admiring." I replied and Derek chuckled softly. "What time is it?" I asked "7:30." said Derek. "Ok." I said snuggling into his warm chest. 

"Tori." Derek said softly. "Hmm." I said looking up. I see Derek smile I returned it. "As much as I love laying here with you but don't you have school." asked Derek. "Yeah, well when I told him I not only met my mate but also had a date with him. He said I could take the next few days off to get to know my mate." I said.

"Oh. Really." Derek said raising his eyebrow. I nod. "So for the next few days you have no school." Derek asked. I nod my head. "I'm already ahead of them anyway so my teachers don't mind." I said. "Sounds good." said Derek

After laying for about a half an hour more we decided to get up and leave. We both went back to his loft and it was awesome. When we got in the door Derek showed me to the bathroom and I quickly took a shower. When I got out I saw a pile of clothes. I could tell they were Derek's. I smiled and put them on. 

I walk to the kitchen and see Derek making breakfast. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around him. He turned his head towards me and he smiled. "Hi" I said. "Hi" he replied back in a soft voice.

"I made breakfast." said Derek. "It smells amazing." I said. "Why thank you." said Derek. "You're most definitely welcome." I said as we both sat down at the table and started eating. I moaned in delight at the taste.  

I heard Derek cough and adjust the way he sat and then I realized why. I laughed and his face got red. "You ok there Derek?" I asked with a sly smirk. "I'm fine." said Derek. "Ok, just making sure." I replied. 

Derek and I finished breakfast and decided to watch a movie. We both sat on his couch and we decided to watch The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe. He was surprised I never watched it. 

Half way through the middle I start to get sleepy. I decided to lay my head on Derek's shoulder; then He laid his head on my head. And we both fell asleep together. I woke up to a phone ringing. It's Derek's. "Derek." I said while shaking Derek slightly. "Mmm" Derek groans.

"Someone's calling your phone." I said as I gave him his phone. He took the phone and answered it. "What." Derek said with irritation in his voice. "I'm busy, bye now." said Derek. "You're busy. How busy?" I asked.

"Never too busy for you Angel."  said Derek with a smirk as he leaned down and we kissed. We broke the kiss and we both smiled. I hear a knock at Derek's door. I smelled two unknown scents. "Just a minute." said Derek.

Derek opened the door. It was a brunette girl and an older guy with dirty blond hair. Derek rolled his eyes. They both saw me and they seemed confused. Derek picked up on that. "Tori, this is my sister Cora and my uncle Peter. Peter, Cora this is Victoria my mate." said Derek smiling while saying the last sentence. 

They both seemed surprised then happy. "When did you guys meet?" exclaimed Cora with excitement. "We met about 3 days ago." I said. "Why didn't you tell us?" asked Peter. "Because I wanted to get to know her before you two came in here and wouldn't leave us alone." said Derek. 

"You didn't tell us because you didn't want us to intrude. I get it, I did the same thing when I met mine. I hid it from your mother and when she found out that I met my mate she was furious I didn't tell her. But she understood because the whole family would've been up my ass until I finally blew up at everyone." said Peter

"Wait, Peter you met your mate. Why didn't you tell us?" said Cora. "Exactly what I just said. Everyone would've never left us alone because It's incredibly rare to find yours. Which is why I was so surprised when you said you found your mate." said Peter.