Chapter 15

Previously on The Unwanted Mikaelson

"You know I was thinking..." I said. "What?" asked Derek. "I was thinking of telling everyone that I know about the supernatural.I think it would help them a lot." I said. Derek seemed surprised. "Are you sure?" asked Derek. "Yeah, plus it would help because I could warn them about the Mikaelson's and give them vervain, so they can protect themselves." I said. 

"Ok, I support you. I'll call a pack meeting tomorrow." said Derek. I nodded. "Thank you." I said. Derek smiles and nods. We laid on the bed until dinner time. Once it was dinner time we decided to order out. After the food was delivered we went back to the bed and ate. Soon we fell asleep while watching Star Wars. 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I rolled over to see that the bed was empty. Derek must be downstairs. I walked downstairs to see Derek dancing while cooking. I smile to myself at the scene in front of me. "You're staring." said Derek as he turned around. "No, I'm admiring." I said with a smirk.

Derek laughs lightly. "The pack will be here in about 2 hours." said Derek. "Ok, that gives me time to get ready and do other things." I said. "Other things?" Derek asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes. "Not like that." I said with a laugh. Derek pouts. 

I roll my eyes. "I'm going to take a shower and get ready." I said. "Ok, I'm going to finish breakfast. I'll call you down when it's done." said Derek. I nod and make my way upstairs to the shower. After my shower I changed my clothes, did my hair then made my way downstairs to the kitchen to eat breakfast with Derek.

*Outfit and Hair*

Once I got downstairs I saw Derek reading and eating breakfast

Once I got downstairs I saw Derek reading and eating breakfast. "Foods in the kitchen  Angel." said Derek. "Ok, thank you for making breakfast." I said. "Of course." said Derek. I grabbed some food and sat next to him and opened one of my favorite books Where the Crawdad Sings. After Derek and I finished eating it was almost time for the pack to come.

"Come on Derek we should make some lunch for the pack." I said. "Really." groaned Derek. "Yes, I don't know if they ate breakfast and I don't want them to starve because they didn't have lunch either." I said. Derek groaned again but got up. "It's not that big of a deal you big crybaby." I said.