━━━━⊱┊❛𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙛 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙫𝙖𝙡 ❜

𝖔𝖔

𝖔𝖔. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐕𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑

╏ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

NOVEMBER 6th, 1983
HAWKINS INDIANA

EVER SINCE THE DINNER with the Sinclairs, Lucas Sinclair and Renee Tanner were basically inseparable. There was no way they were going to be pulled apart. So were the party. Which who Renee met just a few days after hanging out with Lucas and when he finally decided to introduce her to them.

Mike Wheeler didn't mind Renee's presence, she was actually pretty chill and cool and wasn't like the other lame-ass girls from school.

Dustin Henderson had a few words about her when she first joined the party, but nonetheless, he liked her — as a friend, of course.

Will Byers was a bit quiet around the rest of the party, but around Renee, he would get anything off his mind. Specifically towards her. It was like he was actually comfortable talking about personal things. And Renee didn't mind, she actually was glad for people like Will to express how they feel or what they would need to get off their minds. It made Renee feel helpful and comforting to be around.

The sprinklers went round and around the grassy ground on the Wheeler's residence. It was currently Sunday and the kids knew they had school in the morning, but one night of D&D wouldn't be so bad, right? At least it'll end another campaign (that took them damn near 2 weeks to plan.) Hopefully.

Inside the Wheeler's basement, Mike, Lucas, Dustin, Renee, and Will, all sat at a squared table and focused on the narrator, Mike, and not only focused on him, but also focused on the board game they were playing and all of them loved, (Dungeons & Dragons.) They were so interested in their little 'role play' game. Which technically wasn't a role play game but was a board game they liked playing and acting in some sort of character from the pieces.

"Something's coming. Something hungry for blood." A soft but rough voice came from the raven-haired boy, Mike, he sounded so serious — which wasn't his usual feature, but just to make the game more fun, he added the strict action and tone.

"A shadow grows on the wall behind you. Swallowing you in darkness, it..is almost..here." Mike finished, a sinister smirk appeared on his face, and around the table, the party had leaned in, getting more serious than before.

"What is it?" The brown bowl cut boy, Will, questions from across the table, his expression showing curiosity.

Renee sat in between Lucas and Will, her arms crossed and her eyebrows furrowed together. What she could tell by the look of Mike's face, he was going to pull another little trick up his sleeve.