━━━━⊱┊❛𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ❜

𝖔𝖔

𝖔𝖔. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆

╏ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

AUGUST 18th, 1979

OLD TANNER ' S RESIDENCE
NEW YORK CITY

"ALRIGHT, ONE MORE!" The boxes being passed on from one by one and into the back of the moving truck we're being provided by the 3 'Tanner' siblings, and it was eventually becoming full and no more of space, so when they made it to the last box with their furnishings, supplies, all kinds of things that were apart of their old house taped into all the boxes, they attempted to the best of their ability that they could do and squeeze the last squared box in between one of the boxes stacked on top of another row of boxes.

"We did it! Finally..." Valerie Tanner, the oldest sibling, and less stubborn than her little sister, Renee Tanner. Renee was more of a complicated child, but she was very loyal to the ones who treat her fairly. Like once said before, she was a stubborn, loyal, friendly, short tempered, and would maybe bite you or hug you depending on how her moods were at some point. But so far, she was a pouty child at the current moment, and she had reasons why — but it wasn't good enough to beg to her parents and hypnotize them into letting them not move the kids away from the city to some new quiet and small town just because of her father's new job.

Then there was Cyrus Tanner. The middle child. Also, the only boy — and brother. He was more of a careless brother and didn't really listen to people or let them have a chance to speak, because he wasn't there to hear it. Especially when Renee tried to speak to him. It angered him for so much reasons but they weren't valid enough to even be mad over about.

Before Renee was born, it used to be Cyrus and Valerie. They were like batman and Robin. They always hung out whenever and wherever, considering they live together. Until Renee was born and Valerie took her entire attention to her younger sister.

Valerie was hoping for a little sister, and luckily she got one. She wanted one to tell her about girl things, and about the womanhood, and all sorts of things. With Cyrus, she couldn't say anything about it mainly because he was a boy, and it certainly would make him uncomfortable at the time he was his younger self.

So when Cyrus realized Val took all her directions towards little Renee, she would not take her eyes off her and would not stop hanging out with her every single second. It made Cyrus blue. It made him stop caring, though, he still cared deep down.

But more of that later on. The siblings ran over to the car doors, Renee scooting in first and sitting in the middle. She grabbed her seatbelt and strapped herself. Her two other siblings getting in and on either sides of her, the car doors shutting in sync.