Prompt 3

Hello there designers! This is host Helena here (again). Welcome to the third round!! Now that you've passed the rounds of eliminations, it's time to decide our semi-finalists, and the prompts will only be getting harder form here on out, so steel yourself! The theme of this round is Mythical Beings. Now, this round will be a little bit different from the previous rounds in several ways.

Firstly, for the last two round, you were all working on the same prompt. This time, I will be assigning each of you a different being to base your cover off of. Some may be challenging, some may be easy, depending on the person, but I want you all to know that I used a random name picker for these so that I would not have been biased, even subconsciously.

Secondly, there will be no set genre or cover type for this round. just try your best to ensure that the cover type is suitable for the being that you've been assigned to.

Thirdly, you will not be doing one graphic, but two. You will not only be designing a cover for your story, but also a moodboard to show me the general idea of your story. The moodboard does not have to consist solely of pictures, but you may add text as well.

Now, onto the graphic specifics.

Graphic type: Cover

Graphic size: 512 x 800 or 1024 x 1600 px

Title: The Mythical Being you were assigned

Subtitle: Optional

Faceclaim: Your mythical being

Watermark: Yours

Author: Your username + Evergreen Graphic Contest

Graphic Type: Moodboard

Graphic Size: Any square size

Title: The name of the mythical being you have been assigned

Subtitle: Evergreen Graphic Contest + Your Username

Faceclaim: Optional

Watermark: Yours

Deadline: 15th April 2022 23.59 SGT

Now for your assigned Parallels, you will comment on a number below, and I will assign you a Mythical Being. These beings can be Greek, such as Eros, Poseidon, Roman, such as Mars, Chinese, Japanese, and these may even be creatures such as dragons or evil spirits.

1 ->

2->

3->

4->

5->

6->

7->

8->

Have fun, and all the best, designers!