Entries

We are back! Let's take a look at some of the amazing work done by your fellow designers. Special thank you to Host Phoebe for giving out these lovely comments. Keep in mind she is not an official judge as she does not have a background in graphic design, so her comments may not affect your actual scores.

 -kiss-my-axe

The background is a nice colour but the font clashes with it. More can be done in terms of adding a little more elements in and adding shadows to the font.

bloodybutterflyy

The elements and text fit in really well with the background and has a good balance. the overall highlighting gives off a really pretty and mysterious aura. very nicely done!

sophiexwriter

Well done on the use of a variety of elements, fonts and colours used to create an aesthetically pleasing image. Additionally, I like the little text you've added. However, i think that it looks a little too crowded as the main focus is on the title. Overall really well done!

vivyfluorite

Nice use of shadows for the fonts and the appropriate placing. However, the picture of flowers as the background does not really reflect a forest. Good work on the choice of font colour tho! It goes really well with the background.

-WORKOFGOD

Nicely done. The snake in the title is really creative. I also like how you have used a similar colours in the text and it blends well together with the background. Good job!

AlvaJ_Jones

Good job on the background choice and use of framing however, the colour of the frame is a little mismatched with the colour of the font. Overall good job!

weirdofan111

Pretty background. However, the colour of the title does not go well with it and it stands out a little too much. The title is also not aligned so do take note of that. Overall, well done and keep up the good work:)

zanyish

Beautiful design. However, the design is more to the sci-fi category and does not really fit the description of an enchanted forest. 

-lost-in-the-stars

Well use of elements as well as blurring to enhance the background. However, the sparkles are overcrowding the butterfly.

neo_0tic

Good use of the elements to make the overall appearance fit the given description. I also like the use of the boarder. 

sincerelymayaa

Well done on the use of the frame and elements to make it look like an actual book. Background wise also well done.

luna_chase_granger

Nice choice of font as it goes well with the background. I also liked how you used some elements to enhance the background. However, the background still does not give off the mysterious vibes. The element in the top left corner is also a little too contrasting as well. Good attempt.

blackbangtanblush

Well use of lighting and fonts. The spatial ratio is also really well done. However, the background looks a little more gloomy than mysterious. Overall, everything is well put together.

IndigoKnight

Good job on the lighting of the background and font choice together with an appropriate placement of the title to give off the appropriate vibes. However, the colour of the font contrasts a little too much with the background. Overall, really well put together!

Thank you all for the patience you've given us while we've composed the comments. The hosts are on hiatus due to examinations, but I assure you we will release your results eventually. Thank all of you for the effort that you've put into your works.

Sincerely, Helena, Phoebe, Yeeting