chapter twenty two | plan

BRANDON ALEXANDER

"Don't be embarrassed, honey. It's good that you brought his up, okay?" I ask her and she nods with a giant blush on her face.

She brought up how she wasn't ready to have sex with me, or anyone now. She said how she didn't know when she would be ready but it probably wouldn't be for a while.

"Okay," She says, still at least a little bit embarrassed. I tried to help her not be, but clearly, that didn't work.

"Have you eaten anything today?" I ask her and she nods. "What did you have?" I ask her, knowing that she probably wouldn't have time for a full meal today.

"I mead a granola bar during practice." She replies and I roll my eyes. "Let's get you some food," I say and lift her off of my bed.

I just hope that she is feeling better now that we talked. She had been looking nervous before that. I shake my head as we walk into the kitchen.

"What would you like?" I ask her. What I've learned from being friends with Mae for all these years is to never ask them what they want to eat. Seriously.

"I don't know." She says, the same as every other time I ask her what she wants. "Do you want some baked ziti? It's leftover from dinner." I tell her and she nods. This girl loves pasta.

"Yeah, that's fine." She says and I nod at her. I put 2 servings on our plates and put them in the oven to heat up again.

Once the oven goes off, telling me it's done I grate some cheese over them both. I place her plate in front of her at the table. "Thank you," She smiles at me. I grab my plate off the oven and sit down with her.

"That was good thank you," Mae thanks me. "No problem. Do you want to shower before you go to bed?" I question her and she nods. I figured that she would since she had practice but who knows.

She went upstairs to shower and I stayed downstairs for a few more minutes. I place both of our dishes in the dishwasher and then walk back upstairs. I take off all my clothes except for my boxers and lay down on my bed, waiting for Mae to come out of the bathroom.

Once she does come out she is wearing one of my hoodies with Nike shorts under it. Neither of us says anything as she comes and lays next to me.

She lays with her back to my front with my arms wrapped around her.

I hold her hips with my hands and can feel her ass on my dick.

She falls asleep after a little while and I try to control myself. Eventually, I fall asleep too. When I wake up in the morning she is already gone, which is kind of weird because she never wakes up early on purpose.

I get up and throw on some sweatpants and a hoodie. I walk downstairs and don't see Mae anywhere.

"Have you seen Mae?" I ask my mom. She was so excited when I told her that Mae was now my girlfriend.

"Yeah she didn't want to leave but her mom called her earlier," My mom tells me. "Okay," I mutter and shrug.

She is here practically all the time so it doesn't matter if she has to leave early every once in a while.

I grab some French toast and bacon off the table and sit down to eat it. I texted Mae to make sure that everything was okay, and it was.

Her mom wanted her opinion about moving to a new house. Since her parents are now officially divorced, there is no reason to stay in that house.

I think it was more her dad that wanted a huge house anyway because he was more about image. You do not need that big of a house for 2 people, though.

"Do you know when you are going to be moving?" I curiously wonder and ask her when we are on the phone, later in the day.