7

Sidharth took out his phone and opened myntra app and opened the dress section and gave his phone to her.

"Baccha jo dress tumhe psand aye tum uss ke baare mai mujhe bta dena or agar or dresses dekhni hain toh ese kar ke upar karne (scroll)" said sidharth while explaining her practically.

"Thik hai baby" she said making him smile

"Main baby hun" asked sidharth with a smile

"Haan, Tum mere Nona baby ho" Shehnaaz said with a ginny smile on her face, her words were making his heart happy.

"Accha thik hai jaan, ab tum dekho yeh dresses" sidharth said while handling her his phone

"Okay Nona baccha" said shehnaaz making him chuckle, she took his phone and after few miniutes she chooses a beautiful frock for herself

"Sidharth yeh wali dress" said shehnaaz while handling him the phone

"Arey waah toh yeh toh bahut pyaari hai, yeh mene order kardi ab tum or dekhlo" said sidharth while ordering her one dress and asking her to order more, while shehnaaz nodded and after an hour they both were done woth shopping shehnaaz had ordered 15 dresses for her self as she was having nothing to wear and she was wearing Rita Maa's clothes.

Then he fed shehnaaz by his hands resiprocated by her too then he applied ointment on her wounds. Then they both slept.

At late night Shehnaaz woke up and saw her Nona baccha sidharth sleeping while hugging her, his face was inside crook of her neck, his breathes were falling on her neck making her feel ticklish.

But then she realized that she got her periods so she shaked sidharth
Making him awake.

"Kya hua baby" asked sidharth

"Vo mujhe susu jana hai" said shehnaaz as shanaya told that periods are girls personal problem and she shouldn't talk about it with any boy.

"Okay jaan" said sidharth and remove the wire which was connecting her cannula and with the glucose bottle.

Somehow she hid her stains from Sidharth and went to the washroom.

"Offo mere paas toh kapda he nahi hai, ab kya karun" thought shehnaaz as shanaya has only gave her one dirty cloth for her period time although shanaya her self uses pad but she doesn't want to spend her money shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz thought for a while and left woth no option she had to call Sidharth

"Sidharth, andar aana" said shehnaaz while sidharth immediately came inside.

"Kya hua jaan tum thik ho kahi Lagi toh Nahi" asked sidharth worriedly

"Nahi vo, mujhe vo ho Gaye hain" said shehnaaz shying

"Kya ho gaya baby" asked sidharth confusingly

"Ladikyon wali problem" said shehnaaz as she doesn't know that this time of the month is called periods, while sidharth understood what she wants to say.

"Sweetheart usko periods khete hain" said sidharth while she makes an O shape mouth

"Thik hai lekin tum plzz mujhe koi kapda dedo" asked shehnaaz