part 23

"Priti kya hua" sked sidharth while shehnaaz and sidharth came running into her room after hearing her scream.

"Sidharth I am pregnant" said priti di making him happy

"Congratulations" he said while hugging her tightly

"Wowwwww di mtlb mai or sidharth mama or Mami ba jayenge" said Shehnaaz excitedly while she nodded her head in yes. They told this news to everyone making everyone happy.

Toh ab karte hai fast forward toh ab hota hai Shehnaaz or sidharth ki shaadi ka din or Shehnaaz ki condition kafi improve ho gayi hai.

Sidharth was sitting on the sofa presented on their wedding hall he was wearing a beautiful sherwani when his eyes fell on shehnaaz who was coming while his sisters and mother and his eldest neice was holding the chunni over her head.

Shehnaaz was looking hallucinating

Sidnaaz clothes

Shehnaaz came till the stage while sidharth passed her his hand and help her to climb they both wore each other garlands and now it was the time for vows sidharth was standing in front of Shehnaaz while they both took 5 vows while promising each other, while in last two vows shehnaaz was standing in front of sidharth and they took the last two vow.

Now sidharth applied vermillion between Shehnaaz's hair partition and made her wore mangalsutra, finally their dream got true it was their dream to be together and now they are. now Shehnaaz and sidharth were leaving for their home they both were in car were as shehnaaz was crying hugging him softly.

"Siddy Kash mere ghar se koi hota" she said while crying

"Shehnaaz baby chup ho jaa, or main hun na or sab tere ghar se he hain baby we all are one family jaan I love you sweetheart" said sidharth creasing her hairs While after few minutes she calmed after few minutes they reached their home sidharth carried her to the room and Made her lay on the bed and hovered over her and kissed, and they made love.

Next morning they both woke up and cuddled a bit then moved downstairs after getting dressed, now it was Shehnaaz's pheli rasoi she was cooking food for everyone, done with cooking she kept the food on the table and took a seat beside sidharth

"Shehnaaz baby yeh toh bahut tasty hai" said sidharth while taking the first bite.

"Thank you noni" said shehnaaz while smiling cheekily

"Haan shehnaaz yeh bahut accha bna hai" said mom and everyone else praised her making her smile ,

Now sidnaaz were in the room

"Shehnaaz baby listen aajna actually tumhari mere saath pdai karni hogi, tumhara man tha na padne ka, Mai tumhe padaunga" he said while making her happy

"Wow siddy fir toh Mai bahut acche se padungi" she spoke cheekily making him smile while he took some books out of a shopping bag

"Toh sabse phele hum padenge English" he said making her agree

"Toh sabse phele main tumhe kuch words or unke mtlb btaunga" he said making her mouth in O shape, while he stared to teach her and she was also listening to everything carefully like an obedient student. Then he taught her maths woth some basic equations while she was learning everything perfectly like a tremendously good student. Sidharth really liked her catching power even they draw a few drawings and sidharth was really impressed with her drawing skills.

"Siddy yeh kesi hai", she said while showing him a beautiful picture of a king and a queen

"Yeh tum ho or yeh mai" she said while pointing at the king and queen making him smile